News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin resistance ring

Started by Dicsolovag, 2019-03-12 17:26:01

Previous topic - Next topic

hung.part.timer

Helpful thread - glad I was able to stumble upon it. Actively looking for a ring to assist in maintaining my soft retraction. Thinking about just going to a hardware store and grabbing some o-rings before getting a more professional ring from Alibaba

caveman

I have found the black o'rings from the hardware store to be stiff and irritating. I believe they are made with buthl rubber, look for either clear or red silicone o'rings. I have had the best luck with amazon and company called Xcell they have a soft clear silicone o'ring that are 3mm thick. But they can usually only be bought in packs of 10 or 20. The hardness is a durometer rating smaller number is softer 30 durometer is the softest I found but not easy to find, 50 Durometer ok anything higher is not very flexible especially for a grower.
caveman