Author Topic: And then ... superglue?  (Read 33309 times)

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
And then ... superglue?
« on: 2014-12-02 22:52:44 »
Hey guys,

not that I'm desperately tempted to try it myself, but the idea just crossed my mind and I wonder whether anyone of you has tried gluing the foreskin back to the shaft, and/or if there is in principle something in the nature of superglue that would speak against even trying it.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: And then ... superglue?
« Reply #1 on: 2014-12-02 23:16:48 »
Superglue is toxic.

That said... yes I have, as a kid.  Though not to glue it in a pulled back state but to make it "impossible" to pull back further than a certain point.  Never really lasted, and I never got any kind of adverse things out of it, so eh :)

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-12-02 23:22:28 »
I had a vague idea that it isn't as recommendable as a daily glass of milk, it's just that whenever I happened to glue two fingers together, nothing disastrous happened, that's why I'm curious as to how serious the health hazard is/would be.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2014-12-03 19:58:36 »
I've put glue on my penis when younger, though I don't recall the exact reason. I've experimented a lot.

I've also tried certain chemicals someone wondered about on the old yahoo group that seemed to help in drying out my glans, though may have had an unintended negative affect on my foreskin too. Astringents, I believe they are called. I think they really do help keratinise the glans, though only use at your discretion.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2014-12-03 20:14:29 »
I had a vague idea that it isn't as recommendable as a daily glass of milk, it's just that whenever I happened to glue two fingers together, nothing disastrous happened, that's why I'm curious as to how serious the health hazard is/would be.

Yeah, but your fingers have a rather thick layer of skin on them, but your glans not so much.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-12-03 21:55:55 »
Yeah, but your fingers have a rather thick layer of skin on them, but your glans not so much.
That's not where I wanted to put the glue anyway. My idea was to put a few drops of it on the (middle of the) shaft, then pulling back the foreskin and sticking the tip of it you're drawing on onto that shaft spot.

Hm, maybe I should visualize it (blue dot = superglue):

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2014-12-03 22:52:20 »
That's an interesting idea actually, but it'll probably disengage really quickly due to erections

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2014-12-04 04:35:31 »
Depends! If you're a decent shower, it probably wouldn't put too much tension on the glue joint. Also, it might work fine as a sort of... thing to discourage the skin rolling forward, you know what I mean? Like there's no actual tension on it, it's just there to discourage recovering.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #8 on: 2014-12-06 09:21:11 »
I've put glue on my penis when younger, though I don't recall the exact reason. I've experimented a lot.

I've also tried certain chemicals someone wondered about on the old yahoo group that seemed to help in drying out my glans, though may have had an unintended negative affect on my foreskin too. Astringents, I believe they are called. I think they really do help keratinise the glans, though only use at your discretion.

'chemicals' have a read of my post on this.  I used surgical spirit UK (rubbing alcohol US) skin back, spirit where head joins shaft (avoid pee hole) Slight sting feels good and it worked for me and skin still back must be over 10yrs now.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2014-12-11 20:49:29 »
'chemicals' have a read of my post on this.  I used surgical spirit UK (rubbing alcohol US) skin back, spirit where head joins shaft (avoid pee hole) Slight sting feels good and it worked for me and skin still back must be over 10yrs now.

Do you have any pictures? I'm curious.

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2014-12-11 21:24:27 »
Ye I'd be interested in pics too. Did it dry the skin out and tighten it up?

Offline electricalbanana2

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2015-02-02 22:06:32 »
Superglue does not work well.  But you should look into silicone based prosthetics glues such as telesis 5 or kryolan medical adhesive.  Possibly also medical grade adhesives such as urobond or dermabond.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #12 on: 2015-02-03 08:05:22 »
Ye I'd be interested in pics too. Did it dry the skin out and tighten it up?

'dry and tighten' yes I think so.  will take a close up photo soon. There is a pic of relaxed cock on jackinchat.com  name 'funtime'
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline electricalbanana2

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2015-11-30 15:40:44 »
I was just curious if anyone out there had tried any of the adhesives I mentioned above...  kryolan/telesis/urobond/dermabond etc.?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2015-12-02 00:26:00 »
Superglue does not work well.  But you should look into silicone based prosthetics glues such as telesis 5 or kryolan medical adhesive.  Possibly also medical grade adhesives such as urobond or dermabond.

Dermabond is basically medical superglue. There are many such specialized formulations of cyanoacrylic adhesives for specific applications, and I've worked with lots of them. I've never tried putting them on my penis, but I wouldn't be afraid to. The level of toxicity through the skin is not something I'd worry about. But the problem with any of these is how stiff they are. They would not feel good on the penis. I've considered some of the other medical adhesives you mentioned, but they are usually quite expensive, and I never wanted to spend that much money without knowing it would be worth it. I have recently tried liquid latex; the kind they sell for Halloween makeup, and it worked really well. Plus it's cheap. You can see my post about this here.

http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.0