News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin Coverage Index

Started by Uncut_soldier, 2014-09-23 23:52:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Turmion

Rolling the foreskin over the glans (natural): CI-6/7
Pulling back: CI-3
Erect: CI-4

zell85

Katuji

anon21

Quote from: Uncut_soldier on 2014-09-23 23:52:22
Hey everyone. I'm wondering if you guys can tell me your foreskin coverage index numbers according to this site. How about you tell me the soft/hard numbers for 1. Without any autocirc techniques 2. Doing autocirc and 3. What you wish it would stay as

Mine are:
8/9
4/5
2/2

http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

9/9
3/6
3/4

PvD

TapedStick

Hard/Soft
9/10   Natural
0-1/2  Autocirc
Intermittent retractor, no definitive long term goal

jdm

Soft: If I just roll my foreskin forward, it could be anywhere from 6.5 to 7.  If I actually pull it forward and release, it goes up to 8.5.
Hard: If I just roll it forward, it's about a 8.5. If I pull it forward and release, about 9.
Autocirc can vary a lot depending on the method. I will list a few.
Double tape: soft = 3.5 / hard = 2
Liquid latex: soft = 2-3 / hard = 2-3
Soundsgreat87's single ring: 1.5 / hard = 2
As an intermittent retacter, I don't have a set goal for permanent retraction. But I would like to get to the point where the skin auto-retracts on erection.

Uncutchub