Author Topic: Nude sun bathing  (Read 7705 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Nude sun bathing
« on: 2016-12-11 16:46:08 »
I'm currently on holiday in the Canaries and as I've been retracted for 6 months now I was eager to see the effect of sun bathing in the nude on my glans.

I've noticed that many cut guys get an all over tan, including their glans and I wanted to see if I could achieve the same.

I have a fairly sensitive skin, so thus far I've been liberally applying sun lotion as I don't want to get sun burn, but I think I'm being too cautious as I'm seeing no visible effect. I'm also noticing that the underside of my foreskin normally in contact with my glans is not tanning either.

What I am noticing though is a further reduction in sensitivity, beyond what I'd already achieved in the past 6 months. Am loving this.

I'm half way through a two week holiday so I'll see what I can achieve.

Has anyone else experience of this???

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Nude sun bathing
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-11 17:26:11 »
I go naked when i am abroad. I keep it pulled back and stick some sun tan protection on, well all over and i have had no bother with it. good luck.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-12 16:08:26 »
Is the head getting any dryer with all that sun on it
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-13 16:48:11 »
Hi  thesevenpointfive. The time it is exposed to the sun, has not affected it in any way. I do moisturize from time to time as well. and i always use sun screen.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-14 14:15:13 »
I sunbathe with the skin pulled back. The glans does tan but loses the colour quicker than anywhere else. Also if you use something like the spoon method you'll find that the end of the foreskin doesn't tan as its hidden from the sun.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-15 15:26:39 »
This year I didn't get any tan on the glans, but it got extremely dry (that's not a problem for me)
I wanted to help speed keratinization, didnt help much ... I need more sun bathing.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-15 15:31:42 »
moisturizing is the way to go, it helps me from time to time, plus it smells nice and keep's my end really smooth as well. feel's great.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-16 05:54:05 »
...I have a fairly sensitive skin, so thus far I've been liberally applying sun lotion as I don't want to get sun burn, but I think I'm being too cautious as I'm seeing no visible effect. I'm also noticing that the underside of my foreskin normally in contact with my glans is not tanning either.

What I am noticing though is a further reduction in sensitivity, beyond what I'd already achieved in the past 6 months. Am loving this. ...

I wonder if the further reduction in sensitivity is related to the lotion you are using. Do you think this might be the case? If so, I would be curious to know what type of lotion it is.

Offline overhang

« Reply #8 on: 2017-01-03 04:49:34 »
If your head is not used to the sun, you could get nasty sunburn.  Be very careful.  Advice from someone who has had this happen.