Author Topic: New Tape Found  (Read 6765 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
New Tape Found
« on: 2016-11-01 14:54:30 »
Been in Canada recently and while in a pharmacy I came across a tape by 3m called Transpore.

It's amazing for taping back. It's porous so lets the skin sweat still but is really sticky and stays in place for days. It's a little stiffer than my usual elastoplast but not to the point of being uncomfortable or even noticeable during the day.

And because it's virtually clear it looks great too.

Having had a chance to see it it's in pharmacies in the UK but seems to be generally available on Amazon and ebay. 

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: New Tape Found
« Reply #1 on: 2016-11-01 21:01:24 »
I checked it on google and ebay to see what you are talking about. I think I have seen it here and there sometimes but it is not very lopular in my country. But the idea of using that tape to tape the foreskin seems pritty nice and I may order from ebay to give it a try :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-11-03 03:52:41 »
This tape has been available for some years in the US, and I have tried it. In the end I did not like it that much. It is thin, clear and somewhat breathable. But I wouldn't call it porous. It is a somewhat stretchy plastic tape with tiny holes punched into it. To me, what I disliked the most was that it was thin and stiff, which made it easy to apply, and roll over. But it also kind of bit into my skin, which made it uncomfortable for me.

3M used to make another one; I think it was called "Absolute Comfortable", or something like that. It was fantastic! Thin, breathable, stretchy, but not stiff. So it was very comfortable! A bit harder to work with, but worth the effort! I was really bummed out when they took it off the market. I wonder if it's available in other countries. Has anybody seen it?

Anyway, they still make one called "Absolute Waterproof", which is also good. It's a bit thicker, but soft and cushiony.  It's actually a very thin foam tape, but it stretches well and has a gentile adhesive which works well, but is not a nightmare to remove. The only thing I hate about it, is it has a strong odor which resembles that of erasable markers. Ugh! :P  Try it though. It's good.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-05 07:30:48 »
jdm: I'm with you bro on the 3M Nexcare Absolute Waterproof. You can find it at any Dollar General store. Has a slight stretch, stays comfortable assuming your dick taping technique is good. I usually just use one piece instead of two, and tape it down near the base. It keeps my head bare 100% of the time. Once in a while I'll go overnight, but I'm usually just a "recreational retractor". As in for fun, and it is fun!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-09 07:32:44 »
jdm: I'm with you bro on the 3M Nexcare Absolute Waterproof. You can find it at any Dollar General store. Has a slight stretch, stays comfortable assuming your dick taping technique is good. I usually just use one piece instead of two, and tape it down near the base. It keeps my head bare 100% of the time. Once in a while I'll go overnight, but I'm usually just a "recreational retractor". As in for fun, and it is fun!
I too am an intermittent retracter. Sometimes I do it for short period, just for fun. Other times I do go for long stretches, as in months. Because sometimes it's fun to see how the penis changes with long term retraction. But I usually let the foreskin go forward during sleep. Otherwise I usually have trouble sleeping.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-28 05:17:21 »
Do you guys just order the tape online? I feel so creepy in the drug store staring at the limited selection for way too long then walking away disappointed haha

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-28 14:20:52 »
I think it's in your head. I can't imagine the girl behind the counter seeing you looking at plasters and medical tape thinking "omg I bet he's thinking about taping his foreskin back".

Having said that I usually buy online just because it's often cheaper and you can get better tapes.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-28 20:13:07 »
I think it's in your head. I can't imagine the girl behind the counter seeing you looking at plasters and medical tape thinking "omg I bet he's thinking about taping his foreskin back".

Having said that I usually buy online just because it's often cheaper and you can get better tapes.
Ha ha! I agree with Johnscot. There's nothing creepy about just looking at tape at the store. However, I did once order Elastoplast from a drug store, years ago, when it was hard to find it online, and impossible to find in the store. The pharmacist asked me what I needed it for, and I had to make up a story.  :)