News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon method with large Prince Albert ring

Started by RedHead, 2023-07-12 17:06:47

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHead

Softie, spooned under method. Ring is 12mm thick 3/4" internal diameter titanium ring I wear everyday.
This is the result of slowly stretching my frenulum and being permanently retracted before getting my piercing.
It made stretching a lot easier. Being uncut also helped when I injured myself (took a cricket ball to the crotch) and had to pull forward for a week to help protect everything while it healed. This size ring does slightly help to prevent the skin rolling forward again, but despite having a long foreskin it will stay back on its own just pulled back without the jewellery. I currently am using spoon method everyday because it feels really comfortable and keeps the excess skin from getting irritated when I'm exercising or working and the weight of the jewellery is creating more swing and movement than I want.

Stickler99

Also use the spoon method with a PA
The PA has no affect on staying pulled back I do think it definitely looks and feels better pulled back.

soundsgreat87

Looks amazing, but do you have a higher resolution version of the picture? It's very tiny...

derj

Looks like you have got a good result. It looks great pulled back I have been thinking of getting a PA piercing as well and was concerned about having foreskin. I think it is a good idea to try to be retracted before getting the piercing, although I have some more training to do before i can achieve that!

RedHead

RedHead

RedHead

1/2" glass ring.
The see through effect is a bit fun.

RedHead

Slightly Higher res 1/2" thick titanium ring spooned under