News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

It’s now been over a year pulled back

Started by russ_s, 2022-07-10 10:50:28

Previous topic - Next topic

russ_s

When I first found this forum, I was pulling back occasionally, just for a few hours at a time maybe. However because of this forum and the brilliant spoon method, I have now been pulled back permanently for over a year. I think it's probably near 18 months.

I have got to the stage now, where if I leave the skin forward, even for just an hour or so, it feels wrong. I do prefer the pulled back look so much more. I definitely intend to stay pulled back, for the foreseeable future!

I have a couple of pictures attached, showing how I look. Let me know what you think! 🤔
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

BenTwilley

Quote from: russ_s on 2022-07-10 10:50:28
When I first found this forum, I was pulling back occasionally, just for a few hours at a time maybe. However because of this forum and the brilliant spoon method, I have now been pulled back permanently for over a year. I think it's probably near 18 months.

I have got to the stage now, where if I leave the skin forward, even for just an hour or so, it feels wrong. I do prefer the pulled back look so much more. I definitely intend to stay pulled back, for the foreseeable future!

I have a couple of pictures attached, showing how I look. Let me know what you think! 🤔
Couldn't agree more. Pulling forward now feels distinctly odd, if not uncomfortable. Having also discovered the wonders of Surgical Spirit my foreskin has thickened and now just wants to stay back. It's a good place to be with permanent retraction.
Ben Twilley

russ_s

Absolutely, I am always pulled back now. Can't accept any other way now!
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

marcelino

Congrats ! As for me, it's been 13 months and unfortunately due to my foreskin, long and strechy, I will never be able to stay 100% pulled back with clothes on. Without it is ok, it does not roll, but with the rubbing of clothes or underwear (when wearing some) it will roll. Forced to wear a ring 24/7.

I'd love to be cut for the ability to be pulled back on my own but I won't stand to lose my foreskin and the pleasure out of it !