Author Topic: Dry Skin  (Read 5063 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Dry Skin
« on: 2018-01-08 17:07:37 »
I have noticed that when my head is exposed i can not feel any thing, but when i push the skin back its read and really dry like any dried out, does any one else have that.

Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Dry Skin
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-09 06:07:26 »
I'm sure that I understand what you are saying. Can you rephrase your description of the problem?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-09 08:54:35 »
I don't really get what you are saying :(
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-09 19:51:51 »
I have noticed that when my head is exposed i can not feel any thing, but when i push the skin back its read and really dry like any dried out, does any one else have that.
Red and dry, skin, which covers the head, its been back for months and once going over its really dry

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-09 21:32:31 »
I'm still a little confused. It sounds like you are saying that the "skin" (actually the mucous membrane) of your glans (not the foreskin) is red and dry. It doesn't bother you when you foreskin is retracted, but when you push it forward to cover the glans, then the glans feels irritated. Is that right?

If that's the case, I'm not sure what to tell you. If it feels good when you keep the foreskin retracted, then maybe you should just keep it that way. But if you want to cover the glans periodically, and this causes irritation, then you may need to figure out what is causing it. Maybe just a mild moisturizing lotion, or coconut oil would help. Maybe you might need a probiotic cream or something. Or maybe your glans just needs a rest from retraction, and will feel better all by itself, if you just give it some time. It's hard to say. Maybe if we saw a picture of how it looks, it would help determine what is wrong.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-12 05:15:03 »
It sounds like thesevenpointfive when you have been pulled back continuously for a long period of time that the natural oil producing lubricating glands for the foreskin have totally dried up. When you then try covering the glands again there is no oil being produce to prevent irritation. So, as jdm has suggested, you may need to apply an oily moisturizing cream for a while if you intend to have a future covered glands. Or at least that was my experience when I chose to be continually covered. 

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-12 06:06:03 »
Thanks fella for the advice