News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sleeping using devices to stay pulled back?

Started by SilverHawk, 2017-12-29 02:38:56

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverHawk

Hey guys I want your advice here.

When in the beginning I was trying to keratinize my inner foreskin I got using some methods such as cotton sleeve method with bt spondage. During the night I was going to spoon method.

The next day I was using the cotton sleeve method again. Once in awhile i was taking a break for 2 days going in just spoon method.

However my foreskin keratinized in it's best results and even deep wrinkles began to form achieving a result of permanent retraction but still not the method desired.

I tried to sleep twice or three times using these devices and I remember I woke up during night because it lost all it's position so I stopped doing that.

Now I am using silicone sleeve methods and tube one through the day. However I still go spoon back at night because I am afraid that some changes may move them from the position desired. Do you think it's bad or I should risk it?

I begin to get good results but you know but I am afraid to undo all my progress

jdm

I'm not sure that I understand your question.