Author Topic: Explaining to People  (Read 6413 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Explaining to People
« on: 2017-12-26 19:59:20 »
Have you ever tried to explain to  people about having your foreskin back, i have been on several sites and mentioned this topic, with people having no clue. Its like this is a sub culture a club where only those who are interested and would try come. Any one tried to explain to any one about this and the techniques
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Explaining to People
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-26 22:06:13 »
I have never tried to explain it to any men, except for ones who were already interested in the topic, Such as those within this group. I've only ever had to explain it to some women I've dated, because the topic eventually came up due to intimacy.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-27 07:01:50 »
I did, first I tried to talk with my brother about it, and he said he is already doing it for about an year (I was in about 6 months of retraction) , he is older - 33 now, but he laughed hard when I showed him pictures of "how to do spoon method", he got interested into tape method but I guess he never tried any of these.

I spoke with an younger friend about the same time, he was 15, and suggested him to try keeping it retracted all the time. Later on he said he likes it very much, loved how clean it is and looks better. I bet he is still doing it.

I have told to my cousin, same age as me, that I wear my skin back all the time now and if he ever tried. He said No and never even thought about it, I guess he never even tried :)

Another friend I had a talk with, saim age as me, said he loves covered and I should go and get circumcision when I'm doing such a thing...

And a last one I spoke with, 2 years older, said his foreskin was covering his glans until puberty, then it started staying back by itself, and now barely cover half of the glans,
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-27 12:26:55 »
I did, first I tried to talk with my brother about it, and he said he is already doing it for about an year (I was in about 6 months of retraction) , he is older - 33 now, but he laughed hard when I showed him pictures of "how to do spoon method", he got interested into tape method but I guess he never tried any of these.

I spoke with an younger friend about the same time, he was 15, and suggested him to try keeping it retracted all the time. Later on he said he likes it very much, loved how clean it is and looks better. I bet he is still doing it.

I have told to my cousin, same age as me, that I wear my skin back all the time now and if he ever tried. He said No and never even thought about it, I guess he never even tried :)

Another friend I had a talk with, saim age as me, said he loves covered and I should go and get circumcision when I'm doing such a thing...

And a last one I spoke with, 2 years older, said his foreskin was covering his glans until puberty, then it started staying back by itself, and now barely cover half of the glans,

This is a mirror of what i have seen, some people are interested some not, some have no clue some are interested

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-28 02:05:37 »
That's an interesting topic you opened! :-P

I said it to 2 of my best friends and they found it weird. They tought I might be risking my hygiene.

I told it to my father, he never told it what he does but he didn't react at all when I said that.

I said that to an urologist for men and he found it completely normal. Plus I made some tests for STD and I was completely healthy!

Last thing. Since a doctor saw it that normal I don't even care what other say. I think it's a matter of what you like and what you don't. :-)

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-28 14:04:03 »
That's an interesting topic you opened! :-P

I said it to 2 of my best friends and they found it weird. They tought I might be risking my hygiene.

I told it to my father, he never told it what he does but he didn't react at all when I said that.

I said that to an urologist for men and he found it completely normal. Plus I made some tests for STD and I was completely healthy!

Last thing. Since a doctor saw it that normal I don't even care what other say. I think it's a matter of what you like and what you don't. :-)
Some very interesting feedback, i know people think its wired

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-01 06:40:05 »

Hah, what are the chances?? Two brothers both doing it on their own ;D

I've told a few people (and live with my boyfriend who's been seeing me do it for over 2 years now). The only responses I've ever gotten were "huh, that's interesting." Wish some people would be interested to try it themselves, but then again, I live in the Land of Circumcision so  ::)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-01 18:13:13 »
Look what i've discovered guys!

In this page it says that 45% of uncircumcised men go pulled over, while 32% go partially covered and the 23% go completely uncovered.

This research is satisfying i would say!  :P

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-01 19:45:49 »
Yeah, I've read that before. It's kind of hard to believe that complete auto-circumcision is that common. Especially when you consider the way he describes it. He seems to imply that it's something that happens naturally, not by the efforts of those 23%. I would find that very surprising, if it's true.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2018-01-01 21:21:36 »
Seems to be a very old survey, and I wonder about the testing methodology.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-01-01 21:59:41 »
I think the most common answer to your question soundsgreat87 should be by asking the urologists. Clients should also tell them their problems. Because you visit a doctor when you have a particular problem and you need to tell about them.

As i mentioned earlier when i talked about the doctor i visited he found it completely normal when i told him i leave my glans pulled back.