News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Two year progress

Started by TemporaryAccount, 2023-06-10 05:38:24

Previous topic - Next topic

TemporaryAccount

Hi, I've been keeping a log of my progress to date (you can check it out on my profile), but I thought I would add some photos as well after somebody asked for them. I se you can only add 4 photos at once, so the first two are from when I started retracting full time two years ago (day one) and the next post are all of my latest progress updates after two years.

I'm still very interested in tying my frenulum but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

TemporaryAccount

And here are my latest update photos after two years of permanent retraction. My foreskin never move forward over the glans now as it appears to be fairly permanent.

Nivek

Very nice photos, great documentation of the changes you have gone through! Your glans and inner foreskin look nice and dry.

TemporaryAccount

Thanks, yeah, my skin is super dried out and a lot softer now. It's much more rubbery and spongey than it is sort of squishy and sticky like it used to be. At this point, I assume it's basically like I'm cut but with extra skin. I really really enjoy it.

BenTwilley

Quote from: TemporaryAccount on 2023-06-10 05:54:10
Thanks, yeah, my skin is super dried out and a lot softer now. It's much more rubbery and spongey than it is sort of squishy and sticky like it used to be. At this point, I assume it's basically like I'm cut but with extra skin. I really really enjoy it.
A great description of your 'pulled back journey'. Well done 👍
Ben Twilley

Nivek

I read through your intro posts, great documentation too!

I have a question if you don't mind. Is sex better pulled back, or just as good, but different?

TemporaryAccount

I would say it's extremely different and way way better as a matter of personal preference. I've come to really love stimulation of my glans directly so handjobs have pretty much become my favourite sex act by a long shot. As for sex, it's also a lot less uncomfortable and I can basically last as long as I want at this point. Honestly, sometimes a bit too long for my own liking. And the orgasms are also way way stronger. So on the whole, it's only improved with retraction.

Mafik13

Great documentation. Now it looks great and dry. It's proof for everyone who hahe doubt that's permanent retraction is possible for almost everyone.  You just need to be patience

Nivek

Very nice! Thanks for the great account!

oldestserv

I use surgical spirits to keep it dry.  Does anyone else do that

BenTwilley

Quote from: oldestserv on 2023-06-11 06:10:29
I use surgical spirits to keep it dry.  Does anyone else do that
Yes, it's very effective. When I started with it (about a year ago) I applied it 3/4 times a day, now just morning and evening. Thoroughly recommend it. All dry, all good.
Ben Twilley

oldestserv

Thanks for response Ben. I wet some cotton wool with spirits pull the foreskin forward and push the wool underneath it. I leave it there for 10 mins. Then skin and glans is bone dry and shrivelled and I can leave it pulled back all day. Head is totally densitized

BenTwilley

Quote from: oldestserv on 2023-06-11 07:28:17
Thanks for response Ben. I wet some cotton wool with spirits pull the foreskin forward and push the wool underneath it. I leave it there for 10 mins. Then skin and glans is bone dry and shrivelled and I can leave it pulled back all day. Head is totally densitized
That sounds very thorough!
Ben Twilley

oldestserv

Thanks Ben. Can't see an option to upload pic. Perhaps be ause am new member and don't have that access?

Kylar

Quote from: oldestserv on 2023-06-11 09:08:07
Thanks Ben. Can't see an option to upload pic. Perhaps be ause am new member and don't have that access?

https://pulledback.org/index.php?board=8.0 it's all explained here, but you've since written a sufficient introduction.