News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Moisturiser recommendations

Started by jimmy, 2022-11-24 15:08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

I know this goes against the grain a little here but looking for some recommendations on moisturisers for the little fella

I'm a part time retractor, which I think can sometimes contribute to some reoccurring dry skin in areas. I don't have particularly sensitive glans either so no real need to fully dry it out, plus it would be good for a bit of lube when masterbating

Jords

I use a small amount of coconut oil daily.

camchain

Well i do mine when i have had a shower, all over head, shaft, ball's the lot, feel's nice and smell's nice to. give it a try. keep's it nice and smooth too.

Vivek_mail82

Vivek

deeep

I was advised by a dermatologist to apply Vaseline and aloera gel alternatively when I told Im keeping foreskin always retracted. Also she told me this will slow down the keratinization and the glans will stay moistured, but may have irritation when touching with clothes and continue untill you use the moisturizers.

nuvebure

aloe vera is interesting I will pick some up and try it. as for me I moisturize my whole body with coconut oil including my head and shaft. keeps it very soft.

jimmy

I may have to get some coconut oil to try

Is the smell over powering at all?

ThePiemel

Quote from: nuvebure on 2022-11-28 23:59:09
aloe vera is interesting I will pick some up and try it. as for me I moisturize my whole body with coconut oil including my head and shaft. keeps it very soft.

Aloe vera body oil is my favorite too. Like turtle wax was on an car.

Best slippery stuff is your own. But then you have to be able to let go before the whole fire works go off. Which is possible. But takes practice. And then it dries faster than good aloe vera oil. However, your own slippery stuff pump does not let go of all at the first go. You can order a second round.

In the mean time, use aloe vera. You touch it in the morning and it feels like the bum of a virgin saint. That is no longer the effect of the body oil. It is the effect of aloe vera. Like turtle wax on a car. Brand new and shining. Avoid anything with alcohol. That is meant to drink while you have fun, not to smear on your private parts.

jdm

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-03 23:06:11
I may have to get some coconut oil to try

Is the smell over powering at all?
Unrefined coconut oil smells like coconut. Refined coconut oil has pretty much no fragrance at all.

jimmy

Thanks for that jdm :)

I'll have a look for some refined coconut oil as I would much prefer odourless

Would be good for any brand recommendations in the uk if anyone has any. Not in a rush as I'm allowing a new piercing to heal up for a few weeks yet before slavering it up in lube and beating the crap out of it ;D

nuvebure

I'm in the us so I can't recommend any brands but yeah I use refined and it's got a faint coconut smell when it's warm and youre putting it on but once it's applied and soaked into the skin there's no real smell. I get the one I use for moisturizer from the super market, honestly just want any kind that has one ingredient: coconut oil and nothing else.

Will

I would recommend a really pure quality coconut oil too. I use an MCT Cocunut Oil (that you can also eat or drink - save the remarks! ;). It was a very speedy help with balanitis, which was the main reason I started pulling back over two years ago. Good luck friends! Will

jimmy

Thanks Will I'll take a look!

After doing some reading on coconut oil I can see why it helped your balanitis. It surprises me it's not recommended more on here!

ThePiemel

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-16 13:16:57
Thanks Will I'll take a look!

After doing some reading on coconut oil I can see why it helped your balanitis. It surprises me it's not recommended more on here!

Maybe because bare headers do not have balanitis anymore?  ;)

Coconut oil is nice, but for the smell. I do not want to give away clues when later I am in the cue at the supermarket. Because these girls at the till are pretty clever. And the old lady behind me as well!

jimmy

I'm sure the old lady behind you in the que won't realise you've rubbed a little coconut oil into your helmet because she got a hint of it in the air ;D