Author Topic: Can you post pictures of the spoon method with view of the underside/frenulum  (Read 5127 times)

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
I am struggling to get the spoonmethod to work for me, from the top side I can achieve decent fold, but even though (or because?) I
don´t have a frenulum, it seems very hard to get a clean fold on the underside.

I use the backside of a nailclipper like I´ve seen many people use.

From what I understood it helps if both the penis and the tool is moist of saliva.

But can you post images of what your fold of the underside of the penis looks like?

Thanks in advance.

guest1568

I also (as you can see) don't have a frenulum. Don't worry about the underside side getting folded, I think it's pretty normal.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Did you remove your frenulum, or is it naturally frenulum free?

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access

Surgery by a doctor, a frenuloplasty I think it's named.

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
I also (as you can see) don't have a frenulum. Don't worry about the underside side getting folded, I think it's pretty normal.

I am not two worried, it's just that up to this point when I've tried this method I've not had any success with it.

Only after a few minutes it's come undone.

So that's why this thread if my foreskin is simply not well suited for this.

But I suppose one has to be persistent/patient in this undertaking.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access

Without the frenulum, the spoon should be a lot easier, why did you have the frenulum removed? it looks impressive, with a frenulum, it would be harder for you
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
Without the frenulum, the spoon should be a lot easier, why did you have the frenulum removed? it looks impressive, with a frenulum, it would be harder for you

Alltough not deemed short by doctors, for some reasons (maybe to frequent masturbation?) I had pains from my frenulum throughout 5-6 months, not horrible pains, but bothering all the same.

So, the doctors advised on the surgery.

The pains are gone now, bot also some of the sensitivity and gliding mechanism of the foreskin, so I have mixed emotions about my surgery.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Here's mine with frenulum intact.