Author Topic: Anyone stopped pulling back and regained uncomfortable sensitivity?  (Read 9007 times)

Offline __

• NSFW Access
That's interesting ... Looks like there's no return to the previous state then ... First, the brain has re-wired, and then you don't want to go back either !
It's fascinating because I remember (or I least, I think I do) how sharp the orgasms were back then ... it's all very different now but I don't think I want to go back.
So weird !

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Undoubtedly, as one matures, the sensitivity will decrease to some degree, covered or exposed. However, as I explained previously in my case after being covered for a 25 year period, I had regained uncomfortable sensitivity to being exposed again. Of course, even after being fully exposed for 4 more years again I am still conscious of being exposed.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Would you comment as to how long it took for sensitivity  to return for you after covering again  ?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Would you comment as to how long it took for sensitivity  to return for you after covering again  ?

I am truly sorry that I can not now give a definitive comment about the return of sensitivity. That was 29 years ago. I do know that after getting carried away with various forms of pulling the shaft skin back I decided to be forward for a short break that did carry on for that period. Sensitivity I believe did return to some degree after several months and that likely contributed to my not further retracting again.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
No problem, it's perfectly alright after so many years. I've been retracting only for 12 years, which is much less than you. I remember making a 1-week break which had no effect whatsoever. So perhaps it takes months or even years - then I don't feel like making the time investment to try to regain the sensation.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
What I do remember after I sent the previous reply was that way back when I went covered after all the years exposed, a thin layer of glan skin did peal off, thus resuming more sensitivity. That likely would have been in months.