News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Can´t see "recent thread/"unread topics"-buttons anymore.

Started by Marius, 2018-12-12 13:00:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius

Since about two weeks ago I cannot find the option/button for to see "recent threads/unread topics", that always used to be there.

Has there been an update or is these features hidden from now on?

soundsgreat87

Hmmm? I see "unread posts since your last visit" in the top left right under "Hello soundsgreat87"

Marius

Problem solved, in the upper right corner next to the text "simple machines forum" there is a arrow that activates a expansion, if that buttons is not pressed you cannot see the link for "unread topics".

soundsgreat87

That is sneaky as hell, I never noticed that... haha