Author Topic: Wet dreams without cum? (Non-wet dreams) after being pulled back  (Read 2943 times)

Offline fetishboy1990

• NSFW Access
I have been pulled back without underwear for the last 78 days (since 13.09.2018).

I have not masturbated for the whole duration and usually I would have a wet dream every 14-17 days. But since being pulled back reduced my sensitivity,  I did not have them. But the day before yesterday 76th day I did have a wild erotic dream and I did feel an orgasm, which usually meant my white soccer shorts that I sleep at night would be stained wet, but as I woke up from the orgasm it was not the case, not a drop of precum had come out! But I was horny beyond belief. I went back to sleep again.. and hours later I had another erotic dream and a orgasm, again I woke up but not a drop of cum had leaked. At work yesterday I was getting hard like a teenager for no reason, but it only happens when I am not distracted so it was controllable.

Last night I had another erotic dream and another orgasm, but again no cum. Here I am horny at work in my tight jeans. Anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

A bit concerned because from  tomorrow I am forced to wear off-white colored pants made a synthetic fabric as my uniform due to new work place regulations.

Offline L

• NSFW Access
just wondering why you abstain from masturbation. Is it because you don't want to move your foreskin back and forth over the head and lose some of the tightness that keeps it behind the corona?