Author Topic: Rings  (Read 9083 times)

Offline TazDevil

• NSFW Access
Re: Rings
« Reply #1 on: 2023-06-04 15:04:50 »
I cant see your links but i use in daytime this. Because of nightly erections not because i'm afraid off damaging my penis

Offline skin-off

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2023-06-05 04:46:16 »
I dont think so, those are for getting stronger erection. You could try the spoon method you don't need anything else than a spoon or hair pin, then with more experience even using your own fingers you'll achieve the look

Offline TazDevil

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2023-06-24 19:11:41 »
I dont think so, those are for getting stronger erection. You could try the spoon method you don't need anything else than a spoon or hair pin, then with more experience even using your own fingers you'll achieve the look

For day times not erected works this the best of all the methods i have tried. The only time i dont use this is when i am going too sleep. Is have the ring around my penis in the gym, under the shower at home and the gym, put is off too clean it, at work, swimming. One exception the sauna..to hot too handle  ;D

Offline smc13lmao

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2023-06-27 20:03:41 »
I use the middle and small versions of these rings from amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BCK2ZGHN

There is a 'ring method' that looks kinda hardcore on the forum because they used metal rings, it works great with these silicon rings.

Also the smallest ring can be used on its own just under the head if you don't want the inner skin exposed.

Offline smc13lmao

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2023-06-28 16:14:53 »
I use the middle and small versions of these rings from amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BCK2ZGHN

There is a 'ring method' that looks kinda hardcore on the forum because they used metal rings, it works great with these silicon rings.

Also the smallest ring can be used on its own just under the head if you don't want the inner skin exposed.

Actually I just discovered this today, at least for me I can use the ring method and expose the inner foreskin without using the larger ring to hold it in place!

This would only work with smaller thinner rings, but seems to hold for a good while if you have the foreskin for it

Offline TazDevil

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2023-08-17 13:22:38 »
And how does this work when you go to urinate al toilet? Do you keep it on or off.?

Offline TazDevil

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2023-10-27 09:49:06 »
Here's an update of all the things I've tried in the past year.
1. is an elastic string. disadvantage: it cuts into the skin and is not hygienic.
2. is a very soft elastic band that is used for clothing such as trousers. This is manually stitched together. is very comfortable. The disadvantage is that the size must be just right for a flaccid and erect penis.
3. hair elastics made of plastic and fabric. The disadvantage of plastic is that it pinches the skin and is therefore not comfortable. the fabric version is too small and not hygienic
4. rings made from silicone sheets. all different shapes and sizes. are reasonably comfortable but are clearly visible in public places such as toilets and showers of sports clubs.
5. Silicone ring intended as an ear piercer. Very comfortable, but just too small. Finding the correct size is very difficult if you want it to be comfortable.
6. Metal ring. Wears wonderfully during the day. This stays in place well. Also for public places because the balls make it look like you have a piercing.
7. Silicone toe protectors. very elastic materials that stretch well and adapt to the shape of your penis. Does not restrict the blood supply. Can be made and cut in all kinds of variants.
At the moment I mainly experiment with 7 and sitting with 6 is my favorite.
What is your further experience in this and share it with a photo?