Author Topic: Does this method works? Anyone with experience...?  (Read 5602 times)

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
Well, today I just started to use this method (I don’t know how is called) that I saw on the gallery here are 2 pics one of the method and the second one of my attempt.
And just wanna know if someone could tell me their experiences.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Does this method works? Anyone with experience...?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-03 11:47:37 »
Yes agreed and it looks better, some methods like the spoon will keep it back but when soft the extra skin my cover some over the head. Hence this method is better
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest90

« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-03 12:40:13 »
Yes, it worked for me. Though, I used cloth cut out of a sock, not a foam sheet. This method helps the foreskin make wrinkles and learn to stay pulled back. Also, you can adjust the size of the hole so you feel most comfortable.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-03 12:54:07 »
Update, I’ve just woke up in this morning when I realized that my foreskin is inflamated is this normal? Or I should stop?

guest90

« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-03 15:11:03 »
For the time being you should stop using it, and when the inflammation is totally gone, the you can try again but for less hours. You should gradually increase the duration. And, by inflammation you mean redness and pain? I forgot how I was, but  I heard a lot of people experience that in the early phase. It’s  your member after all, you should be responsible and if you think this is anything serious, you should see a doctor or talk to someone.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-03 21:51:35 »
I've used this method for months and it works great. The craft foam is so easy to work with and super comfortable.

What kind of irritation are you experiencing?

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-09-03 21:52:05 »
For the time being you should stop using it, and when the inflammation is totally gone, the you can try again but for less hours. You should gradually increase the duration. And, by inflammation you mean redness and pain? I forgot how I was, but  I heard a lot of people experience that in the early phase. It’s  your member after all, you should be responsible and if you think this is anything serious, you should see a doctor or talk to someone.
By inflammation I mean redness and swelling on the glans, In the next pictures you can see it (I’ll post them on links). :
https://ibb.co/jSocvK
https://ibb.co/jYVPaK
The first picture was taken just before I started the retraction process and the second one was token at this moment, so it has been like that all day.

If anyone could help me I’ll be thankful!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2018-09-03 22:02:08 »
How soft is the foam? The kind I use is really soft, velvety feeling. If the foam you're using is firmer, it'll probably irritate the skin.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-09-03 22:14:59 »
How soft is the foam? The kind I use is really soft, velvety feeling. If the foam you're using is firmer, it'll probably irritate the skin.
I’ll say it’s like a 60% soft and a 40% hard but when I used it I didn’t felt un comfortable. Could you send me a pic of the type of foam you’re using? I’m using one of 2mm thick

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2018-09-03 22:33:15 »
It looks just like the foam in the "how to" picture you posted. It's about 2mm thick as well.

Maybe your foam is just firmer! The foam I use is very soft, flexible, and doesn't irritate.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-09-03 23:00:03 »
I’ll just wait till the swelling goes and I’ll try with the tape method