News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One year on

Started by GarethUK, 2018-08-01 16:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

GarethUK

Hi all,
It's almost exactly a year since I found this site and it felt like I should give an update in case it helps encourage anyonehas just joined and also to say thanks for all the help and encouragement. I can now wear my (short  -90% coverage at max when soft, 60% hard, slightly short frenned) skin how I want it. After not much coining at all after years of getting nowhere with taping, I can now go more or less 24/7 retracted if I chose, with just the odd and seemingly random moment of it re-setting itself to default position. About 2 months ago it started staying back when I sat down, and just for the last fewweeks I can usually go overnight and still wake up retracted. The urge to cover over after I've cum is now way less compelling too.  I don't actually stay retracted full time - it feels just amazing when I first do it but after a surprisingly short time I start to lose sensitivity and there comes a moment when I know a day or so of full time cover will let me reset and start all over again - it was a big worry at first that I'd a) lose sensitivity permanently and b) lose the ability to stay forward when I wanted but I havent, and how great is that! Thoughts are now moving sometimes towards seeing what I can do with my fren to get my skin so that it doesn't just bunch behind the head when I'm retracted. That's it- thanks everyone!
Gareth

_yeah_

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. Really encouraging as I myself have been managing to stay retracted only around 75% of the time. Are you using any methods now, or does the foreskin just stay back by itself? Congrats on your progress, I hope to reach that same stage where, when retracted, it stays back almost 100% of the time.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

GarethUK

I'm really glad you found my experience encouraging. I sometimes have a bout of coining as a top up (and just as it feels good to have a bit of an extra stretch on the skin to be honest) but I can more or less just stay put now. Amazing how well it works when you find the right method for your particular set up of skin and fren as taping had been hopeless for me and spooning lasted about 5 minutes. Getting to stay back when I sat down was a sign that things were moving on, now staying overnight is even more sign of progress I think - it feels amazing to wake up bare headed. Good luck with your progress -stick at it!