Author Topic: SteadyHealth  (Read 4434 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
SteadyHealth
« on: 2018-07-25 13:30:08 »
Not sure if this has been posted (sorry if so!), but there is a very long (12 pages) and interesting thread about pulling back on SteadyHealth. One or two 'why would you?' posts, but the rest firmly in favour. Varying ages and lengths of time, and also reasons/influences.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/leaving-your-foreskin-behind-your-head-all-the-time
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Re: SteadyHealth
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-25 13:33:17 »
mh interessting are there any posts you really liked or care to share?

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-25 14:01:01 »
This one on p 11:
I’d recommend every man boy to do it, I have from about 6 years old, it took getting used to, more so in my teen years, as my pubic hair became an issue catching in my foreskin, now I shave it all off, don’t believe all you read of the glans drying out, loss of sensitivity, massaging the glans is the most amazing feeling in the world. Many men just pump their penis, pumping their foreskin over the glans when masturbating, and not realising what they are really missing I have just turned 60, so have being doing it for over 50 years.

And this on p 10:
This dicussion was very useful to me. Though my foreskin is not tight, I used to feel free with my foreskin back. I never kept it back for more than, say 30 mins as numbness and swelling will start. But after reading this discussion, I decided to try keeping my foreskin back longer and longer. Initially I kept it back for several hours while at home. Then slowly increased the duration and now there is very less sensitivity. Erection is good as always and the quality of orgasm is good. Only the unnecessary sensitivity is gone. Also not much cleaning is required now. I keep the foreskin back most of the time, it doesnt hurt and feels good and confident. Thanks to all the guys for all the information.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-07-25 14:11:17 »
Page 6:
I don't think you will cause any damage, permanent or otherwise, from exposing it to let it dry. When I was a teen I used to masturbate every night after getting in bed. It seemed to prevent nocturnal emissions and it was just plain fun anyway. Sometimes my foreskin would get caught behind the head while erect and at that age erections didn't just go away instantly after the fun was over so I had two choices. Leave it there or try to get hold of it and pull it back. The latter was usually somewhat painful so I usually just went to sleep with it back there. That was more fun anyway because if it happened to stay back until morning it would be nice and dry, much less sensitive and it felt really good touching and rubbing the dry head.

Later in life I discovered a better way to quickly get the dry smoothness that was so nice for masturbating by rubbing the bare dry head. I use rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to wash it with while holding my foreskin back tight so every part gets cleaned with the alcohol. When it dries there is absolutely no stickiness and it's a real pleasure to rub it with the same fingers I used to apply the alcohol because they are clean and smooth too. The alcohol kind of tingles and it is really stimulating for the action that comes after it dries. I've been doing that for over 30 years and it still feels wonderful and it hasn't hurt sex with a woman a bit

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-07-25 20:36:51 »
Page 12

When I was 11, at the start of the summer holiday my father asked me to show him my penis, and asked if the foreskin would pull back. As we had been taught to do this in the bath to wash, it did. He told me that now I had to leave it pulled back all the while, as this was the family tradition. He said it was cleaner and more hygenic. His father had taught him to do it, and his father before him. I had occasionally seen his penis in changing rooms and so on, and knew it had a rounded end, and not a flap of skin like mine, but did not really know why. So as it was quite hot, I hung around the house naked for a couple of weeks with my foreskin pulled back. Whenever it slipped forward, I pulled it back again. By then it had started to desensitize a good deal, and I was bale to wear clothes without it being uncomfortable. By the time I went to senior school at the end of the holidays, it was as if it had always been like that.
After a couple of years, I hit puberty, and of course started growing "down there". This was why retraction had started when it did. As my foreskin was used to staying back at all times, my glans was able to expand without restriction (even more so as of course I had the usual teenage problem with hard-ons!), and eventually it ended up looking like my father's, with a large pink helmet. By the time I was 16, there was no way the skin would come forward at all. Most people now assume I am circumcised, and I have to explain I am not! Around this time, my younger brother was made to start.
I am now 46, so have had a bare glans for some 35 years. My own sons, now 17, 19, and 22, also have retracted foreskins.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-07-26 07:44:16 »
What a smashing story. and a good way to get you introduced and used to having it like that. Wish i had someone like you to get me started at that age, but i got there in the end in my late teens.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2018-07-30 17:37:36 »
Thanks for posting the link, it definitely is interesting!