Author Topic: Pulledback clone  (Read 3050 times)

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
Pulledback clone
« on: 2022-06-01 17:27:04 »
A few months ago my main squeeze approached me with the idea of cloning my rod. She actually exclaimed "god I love this so much let's immortalized your dick". I've never been bashful for trying new kinks. She's been a total freak since the first time we fucked at her clinic so this request did not surprise me. A few weeks later she showed up at my door looking pretty evil. Smiling she revealed from behind her back a long plastic tube with a cartoon dick drawn on it. She said "its here!". She bought the standard Clone-a-Willie. A few more weeks past before we actually got to it.

About 72 hours ago I cloned myself with some sexy lady help. Having lived most my wife with my skin pulled back I figured this was one of those "tests" that the almighty has delivered upon me to see if things work the same as the cut cock that they use in all the documentation. I'm also pretty wide. Really wide according to most chicks I've been with. I was also a little concerned about this as well and more on that later.

Key tips:
- Get hard. Really hard. Sexy ladies are good. Blowjobs.
- Read instructions well.
- Be fast and accurate.
- Try out the tube before hand. Look at how your willie looks. Fix things.
- Cut or shave pubic hair. Seriously.
- Be fast and plunge into the plaster before it hardens.
- Pay attention to the temperatures.
- Let the mold cure good. It should feel pretty tight before you pull out. 3-5 minutes. Keep squeezing out the boner while in the mold. The harder you are the more detail she will see.
- Don't panic if you are locked in. Moving the tube off the plaster a bit will let the air tight seal out and you can slide out pretty easily even if you are still erect.
- Enioy.

If you're looking for a pointer from me on this before trying it. Try bake a cake and keep a rock hard boner the entire time. Because that's what this process is going to feel like. Making a cake. You need mixing bowels, mixing spoons, thermometer, and the ability to follow instructions, perfectly. Everything requires a timer and you need to be prepared to plunge a rock hard dick into a cold plaster before it hardens around your dick. Oh and when it hardens you'll squirm and panic that your dick has been swallowed whole.

You are entering the abyss. Creating your girl her own dildo of your dick. She can play with you whenever you aren't around. At least that's the thought.

I admit I had little issue staying hard for the process. I was rock hard when I plunged into the plaster mold. My only regret is I didn't press a little on my right side so my dick straightened out more when it entered the tube. I have a slight lean to the left. My entire adult sex life I have been leaning to the left when entering a woman. Often I need to spread her holes apart with my right hand as I enter and it usually takes a little wiggling and leaning to slide in. If I were to do it again I would force the lean more to the center when sliding in.

It takes 45 seconds to mix the plaster and I was in the mold for 3 minutes before I tried to back out. I could feel the mold hardening more and more around my dick.  It took a solid 30 second to get out of the mold. I was rock hard and it was reluctant to let go. I found that pulling the tube down a bit relaxed the mold enough for me to escape. I was still rock hard getting out.

Let the mold sit down a day and then add the silicon products and let that sit for another 24 hours. Then you should be able to easily pull the clone out. Trim the excess silicone and give the present of a lifetime to your lady friend.

She was amazed by the detail of the mold. She sat there starring at it for about 10 minutes. Looking at every vein, every crevice, she was drooling at the end. She noted out pronounced it was and how accurate it was. Overall it was a job well done. She had to try it out. She hit the O several times and squirted everywhere. I'd say this was extremely successful.

Afterwards she once again spent about 10 minutes examining the clone. She said that she'd use a slightly softer silicone the next time and also ditch the vibrator entirely as she doesn't usually like vibrating dildos. But she said the girth was amazingly accurate and she wants to make more.

She usually doesn't ask about being pulledback but with this clone she was very interested. She said the clone really shows off how little skin is actually there when I'm hard. I told her that alot of the features she sees in that clone is because my dedication to being pulled back. My flared glans, no bunched up foreskin, regularly pushing the fluids back down the shaft. She wants a clone for her clinic so if they have a man come in suffering with their foreskin she can show them using my member as an example of how a man can overcome foreskin issues.

I wish I could go back in time and show my 14yo self this thing. But since I can't do that maybe showing this here will help a young guy that thinks his life is over because his dick and his foreskin isn't working right. Phimosis and other conditions suck but you can recover and pulling back will help you.

Anyways just thought I would share this one with you guys.

GL all.
« Last Edit: 2022-06-01 17:35:30 by dude101 »

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulledback clone
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-02 22:33:01 »
That's impressive, need to keep hard for some time. The head looks large with a nice rim as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline NPK25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-04 04:02:30 »

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #3 on: 2022-07-23 09:03:47 »
You should try it out on yourself! That would be horny!