Author Topic: Week 1 update  (Read 4250 times)

Offline Eclipsea23

Week 1 update
« on: 2018-05-19 04:12:32 »
So it’s has been a week I’ve kept my foreskin back everyday this week. The first 3days seem to have been kinda of a training for my skin to stay folded up. I would say day 4 was the first day that I spooned and my skin stayed inplace behind my glans. The changes I have notice are my glans is dried up and smooth and the sensation while masterbation or sex it different indeed can’t explain it just different also I feel like my corona has flair ever so  slightly but maybe it’s in my head. I have attached some pics let me know what you think.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Week 1 update
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-19 15:47:00 »
Nice nice! It definitely already looks drier ;)

Offline Eclipsea23

« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-19 16:18:40 »
Thanks I’m curious to see what changes I’ll see you over the year

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-20 22:59:34 »
Great job so far! I agree, it does look drier already
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline djpj98

« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-21 07:51:30 »
On an unrelated note:
Can I ask how long you’ve had your Prince Albert Piercing for? Do you like it? Would you recommend others get one?

I’ve been contemplating one for almost over a year now.( On one hand I think it looks cool, on the other I REALLY don’t like needles.)

Other, other note:
Is it true that you kinda have to sit to pee after you get one?

Offline Eclipsea23

« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-25 06:19:43 »
I love my pa i have had it for about 2 years and I do not regret getting it. The pain level is low at least for me quick pinch and it’s over. I would highly recommend it and as for as going pee I used to pee with my skin pulled forward but even now that I keep my skin retracted it really hasn't been an issue.
In box me if u have any other questions I would be happy to answer