Author Topic: Retraction to treat yeast infections?  (Read 5442 times)

Offline Jakebrown992

• NSFW Access
Retraction to treat yeast infections?
« on: 2018-04-29 16:56:22 »
Hi there.

I am an 18-year old, uncircumcised male who, within the past year, has developed frequent, recurring yeast infections. I do practice good hygiene, however, I still find myself developing irritation and discharge on average for about a week once every month and a half. It is usually paired with any other illness that I may be experiencing.

Have any of you found yourself in a similar circumstance, and do you think that retraction may alleviate the symptoms, or perhaps even the occurrence of these outbreaks? I do understand that there is an outward cause of these outbreaks, but I am seeking to address the issue in whatever way I can. It's getting very out of hand...

Thanks much.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Retraction to treat yeast infections?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-29 17:01:17 »
I have a friend who's dealt with this shit for years, until he tried monistat - the yeast infection medication for women. Well, your dick isn't that different. :P

Have you tried it?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-30 13:07:48 »
I have a friend who's dealt with this shit for years, until he tried monistat - the yeast infection medication for women. Well, your dick isn't that different. :P

Have you tried it?

Hi there.

I am an 18-year old, uncircumcised male who, within the past year, has developed frequent, recurring yeast infections. I do practice good hygiene, however, I still find myself developing irritation and discharge on average for about a week once every month and a half. It is usually paired with any other illness that I may be experiencing.

Have any of you found yourself in a similar circumstance, and do you think that retraction may alleviate the symptoms, or perhaps even the occurrence of these outbreaks? I do understand that there is an outward cause of these outbreaks, but I am seeking to address the issue in whatever way I can. It's getting very out of hand...

Thanks much.

I have known people like that, they have tried medications as mentioned, but some how the foreskin, still carried what ever the problem was, the last resort was to get cut. Some times the amount of creams just don't work, but try the spoon or tape method to keep exposed and use cream.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-30 21:41:47 »
I found that pulling back cured my balanitus. It may very well cure yeast infections as well because yeast likes warm damp environments - worth a try.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-05 08:25:53 »
Bro, I've never had a yeast infection, but I have a buddy that got them. Use an antifungal cream to stop the infection. When you finish showering or peeing, dry off the head of your penis and hold the skin back a minute or so to let it dry out much better. That will probably solve the problem. Just good hygiene.

Offline NPK25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-06 06:24:47 »
Sorry if I'm arriving a bit late to the party so to speak, but just thought I'd mention this in case it's of any relevance to anyone here.

I'm a bit prone to yeast infections, but this wasn't a regular thing, however they just flare up unexpectedly. I know one trigger is antibiotics, which I've had to take a few times due to a dental abcess. Another trigger can be stress.  I had 3 bouts of thrush in a very short space of time, ie it had no sooner cleared up when it would happen again. I got so fed up I bought 2 tubes of Canesten last time I went in the chemists.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-12-07 04:27:16 »
Pulling back totally cured my yeast infection, I have a thread in the introductions describing my journey
Retracted since Summer 2016