Author Topic: Smoother glans  (Read 5204 times)

Offline bcvcb

Smoother glans
« on: 2018-03-01 18:08:51 »
Did you notice your glans is actually is less wrinkled after permanent retraction?
I'm retracted since about a month(initially because i had to keep it dry to get rid of a fungal infection, but just continued with it because it feels better) and when i get an erection the glans is very smooth, no wrinkles at all, before i had lot of vertical fine lines on the glans.
Thats somewhat contradictory, because most people say uncircumcised penises are smoother.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Smoother glans
« Reply #1 on: 2018-03-01 19:47:48 »
Huh, that's interesting! That wasn't my experience. I've seen lots of uncut guys with lines like that, though.

Maybe it has to do with your glans not being compressed by the skin anymore. You know how sometimes you wake up with the wrinkles from sheets embossed on your skin? I think it might be like that.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-03-02 20:15:47 »
Did you notice your glans is actually is less wrinkled after permanent retraction?
I'm retracted since about a month(initially because i had to keep it dry to get rid of a fungal infection, but just continued with it because it feels better) and when i get an erection the glans is very smooth, no wrinkles at all, before i had lot of vertical fine lines on the glans.
Thats somewhat contradictory, because most people say uncircumcised penises are smoother.

My glans are smooth, but i have not notice before, i don't remember wrinkles like a cut guys. I only get the wrinkles when i am soft
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bcvcb

« Reply #3 on: 2018-03-02 21:45:39 »
Oh i see, probably the wrinkles was caused by the fungal infection and dissapeared when that was resolved.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-03-02 22:19:40 »
Oh i see, probably the wrinkles was caused by the fungal infection and dissapeared when that was resolved.

Yes that makes sense. Irritated skin is less elastic so after it has been stretched with erections, the glans surface would wrinkle rather than contract when you went soft again. The foreskin over the top would help hold the wrinkles in place.

Now your skin is healthy, it has regained its elasticity and without the foreskin over the glans there is nothing to hold any wrinkles in place, so the glans skin contracts back smooth and expands to look smooth too when erect.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-03-03 10:31:49 »
Hello. yes i did. It is much better now, nice and smooth.

Offline overhang

« Reply #6 on: 2018-03-05 23:22:48 »
Being pulled back gives me not only a smoother glans, but it is usually more engorged.  This has the effect of holding back a 'ruffle' of foreskin, which I thing looks great.  I also have a semi when pissing because the feeling in my underwear keeps me slightly excited.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-03-12 23:21:34 »
My experience has been that my glans has always looked smooth during erection. But it is less smooth in flaccid state, since I've been retracting.