Author Topic: 'casual' retractors  (Read 10035 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
'casual' retractors
« on: 2014-11-01 12:53:41 »
Not quite sure what to call this, but ... Most uncircumcised and unretracted men pull their foreskins back to pee - some just enough, some all the way. What is interesting is the number that will leave the glans uncovered when they finish and put their dicks back in their boxers. Presumably their skins slip forward again at some point.

I used also to have a regular f/buddy who often left his foreskin retracted when he got dressed. I asked him about it once, and he seemed unaware it was pulled back!

Wonder how many guys out there do this 'casual' retracting?
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: 'casual' retractors
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-01 13:54:08 »
Perhaps they are unaware of keeping the skin back, as i would have thought they could feel the difference
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-02 23:40:45 »
I think some men leave it retracted for a bit as it feels nice, but also to make sure their cock head is dry before the foreskin rolls forward again, in order to stop it from smelling later on. You do see some men fiddling with their penis sometimes, which I often think might be to get their foreskin comfortable after it has rolled forward. Certainly I did that sometimes before I regularly kept mine retracted.
Regards, James

guest118

« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-03 04:09:33 »
Some of it is because (and this differs obviously with peoples views) a cock with the head out, looks more manly and sometimes when in public bathrooms some uncut guys might feel a little emasculated when a cut guy pulls up next to him. If the skins already back when they do that then maybe they don't want to show the skin going over the head again to them.
Obviously this differs from everyone but its how I've felt occasionally.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-04 06:50:58 »
Some of it is because (and this differs obviously with peoples views) a cock with the head out, looks more manly and sometimes when in public bathrooms some uncut guys might feel a little emasculated when a cut guy pulls up next to him. If the skins already back when they do that then maybe they don't want to show the skin going over the head again to them.
Obviously this differs from everyone but its how I've felt occasionally.
I would say this differs by location, more than anything. Certainly not going to feel this way in countries where the majority are intact.

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #5 on: 2014-11-04 20:23:08 »
Obviously does depend on the country, but I must say that in my experience any circumcised guy is likely to make his penis more visible at the urinals, and probably also in changing rooms, than an uncut one. It is difficult to miss a cut penis, compared to many uncut guys who often seem to try to hide theirs while peeling.
Regards, James

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2014-11-04 21:57:26 »
Obviously does depend on the country, but I must say that in my experience any circumcised guy is likely to make his penis more visible at the urinals, and probably also in changing rooms, than an uncut one. It is difficult to miss a cut penis, compared to many uncut guys who often seem to try to hide theirs while peeling.

I'd guess because for cut guys uncoveredness is normal, but otherwise... the very action of retracting one's foreskin is something sexual (at least somewhere in our instincts, originally) — as such it's not something you show off to people you aren't involved with.  At least that's how I think it is.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2014-11-05 06:58:08 »
Perhaps this is where the (British?) insult "k/nob-head" derives from; acting in a very exposed and affronting way. Pretty much putting yourself on display in a time or place you shouldn't be and acting like brainless mucosa (since it typically means the person is acting like an idiot).

The dynamic of how various countries and peoples treat the glans differs. The typical drawing of a penis often displays an emphasised glans, though I believe that the UK and US would draw them this way for largely different reasons. The US is a tad more prudish, especially regarding the penis, and this is likely the image of the stereotypical penis many learn growing up, while in the UK it's a symbol of sexual knowledge, having reached an age where you are aware of retraction and likely sex.

Whether you feel that cut guys put themselves on display more could simply be attributed to the desires of the onlooker.