Author Topic: Russian experience of pulling back  (Read 8034 times)

Offline Alexrus

Russian experience of pulling back
« on: 2018-02-01 15:09:07 »
Hi everyone! My name is Alex and I'm from Russia. I'm sorry for mistakes in advance.
I'd like to share my experience of being pulled back. When I was 17 I realized that I want my penis look like cut. But I wasn't sure if I'd like decreased sensitivity, the quality of circumcision, and my parent's reaction.
I used an adhesive tape, an adhesive plaster, even a special glue for the skin. But walking a long time with the tape attached to the penis was uncomfortable and even painful. Glue  did not help too - it wasn't strong enough and stopped working properly.
So, I started looking on Internet for the ways my foreskin could be pulled back for a long time without unpleasant sensations. finally, I found the perfect tool for my penis - silicone ring for daily / nightly use. The feature of this ring is its unclosed design. So, it fits almost every guy, it doesn't clamp your penis either with erection or not.
I've ordered 2 types of ring - for daily and nightly use. The difference is softness. I used to change them for the first month, but then I got used to the daily one and wore it 24/7.
The experiment lasted for 9 month and stopped when I got some scars that can be removed by laser( that's what my doctor said). Scars appeared when I went commando wearing jeans and penis head became irritated and a bit bleeding, but I didn't feel it 'cause it didn't hurt. But anyway I decided to stop pulling back my foreskin for a while... And I haven't removed my scars so my penis head almost fully covered with foreskin. BUT when I do it, I'll start keeping my glans exposed.

Offline Alexrus

Re: Russian experience of pulling back
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-01 15:13:15 »
Some pics of scars

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-01 21:52:51 »
i really like very much your results. Your penis looks like mine

The difference is i have scars only form the right side of my penis and not on the left.

Before you got this effect your penis was unfolding under the glans or it was just pulling over again?

Mine used to unfold under the glans and now i am in a state that partialy unfolds and the other part has the scars..

How did you put the ring?

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-01 22:08:29 »
1 last question. How did your doctor find your decision to start pulling back and what did he suggest you?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2018-02-02 00:05:43 »
Hey Alex!

The scars don't look too bad, but it's interesting that they happened. I haven't heard of that happening for other guys who go commando...

Offline Alexrus

« Reply #5 on: 2018-02-02 11:30:30 »
Before and now my penis looks like on the photo below. It's not fully covered, urethra hole is always opened, except when it's really cold.

Firstly, my cock used to get hard when I tried to put the ring. I pulled back foreskin, placed the ring just behind the glans, then foreskin was coming back and stopped by the ring. Just a few times my foreskin covered glans while wearing the ring.

When I told the doctor that I wanna keep my glans always exposed he appreciated my choice as he was cut and he felt great about it. He proposed me circumcision, but I said no.

What about going commando pulled back.... I think scars appeared because of harsh fabric of jeans, which I didn't use to wear with no underwear before.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-02-03 23:32:58 »
Alex bro,

Looking at the closeup of your head makes me wonder what you are calling scars? I see some cracks common to a lot of cut guys (wrinkles on the head from keratinazation), and I see PPP (Pearly Penile Papules) on your corona, and what looks like PPP on your glans too. BTW I think this makes us look more manly when the corona has PPP. But the PPP bumps on the main part of the glans, I've never seen this before. Which features are you considering scars bro? Also, what got you interested originally in pulling back?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-03 23:52:14 »
I think he means the white bumps on the surface of the glans, not around the rim.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-02-05 22:15:16 »
i think he talks about the deep wrinkles... on my penis if only i'd create the deep wrinkles i have on the other side of my penis i assure it'd like like i am circumcised. Bad is i don't know why i can't create them on the other side of it. Now i am using more analytic ways of pulling back. If i reach to a point, i will post my results

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-02-08 19:33:02 »
Alex bro,

Looking at the closeup of your head makes me wonder what you are calling scars? I see some cracks common to a lot of cut guys (wrinkles on the head from keratinazation), and I see PPP (Pearly Penile Papules) on your corona, and what looks like PPP on your glans too. BTW I think this makes us look more manly when the corona has PPP. But the PPP bumps on the main part of the glans, I've never seen this before. Which features are you considering scars bro? Also, what got you interested originally in pulling back?
Yeah, that's interesting. I've never seen PPP on the glans proper either. But regardless, none of it is very noticeable, and doesn't look bad. I wouldn't worry about it. And for the record, I often go commando while retracted, and I've never noticed any scaring. So I'm not sure what to tell you.

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-04-15 13:27:19 »
Good one Alexrus. I the skin always back when soft do you manually retract it?

Offline hukjo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-11-01 05:27:45 »
Which version is softer? and why do you like the day version better?