Author Topic: Purpose of Slim and Thick Ring?  (Read 5698 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Purpose of Slim and Thick Ring?
« on: 2018-01-04 12:55:21 »
As mentioned in a previous top the best ring suited for permanent retraction is the Slim ring.

How about a thick ring? What's the purpose someone would prefer it?

What would an expert suggest?

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Re: Purpose of Slim and Thick Ring?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-06 15:34:39 »
I think it depends on the wearer. The thinner rings are worn to give a bit of a grip round the shaft below the head, which can pump the glans up a bit, and to make erections even harder. Lots of guys wear them 24/7 so the glans is always expanded a bit. I have seen uncut guys wear them under the foreskin.

Wider rings are, I think, worn for the same reason, but also for the weight, so they pull slightly on the soft cock. (I'm looking at getting one that will weigh 96 grams.) They can also help in pushing back the foreskin - in fact, I'm not sure how some of them can be worn without it being pulled back, as they usually fit closely under the corona rim. They may push it further down the shaft, so you might end up stretching it. 

(There is also the 'penis crown' https://www.extremerestraints.com/penis-jewelry_193/penis-crown_794.html, but I think you'd have to be circumcised to use them, as the point fits in where the frenulum is cut away - see the image. Also, the reviews suggest they are not well finished, and have rough edges!)
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-06 19:12:28 »
Who says you have to be cut to have no frenulum? ;D

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-06 22:50:58 »
Who says you have to be cut to have no frenulum? ;D

yes not sure you need to be circ'ed as it looks interesting, maybe it may not fit fully if you have a lose frenulum
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-07 02:27:28 »
Sorry that i do this question in this topic since i made it in another and i didn't get a responce yet but i think it's very important i think for me:

I used a slim ring which is comfortable. But the skin unfolds behind the ring ( not over it). Should i keep doing it in order to achieve permanent retraction or i need to find another type of ring that doesn't make unfold the foreskin?