News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Site updates

Started by Kylar, 2014-10-21 20:49:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylar

Yeah, so my mail settings were totally wrong.  You're slowly getting all 147 emails that were stuck in good ol' SMF's backlog.  Sorry about that.

I hate email.

Kylar

Turns out even my fix wasn't good enough, here's hoping that now it functions well and isn't genuinely broken otherwise.

I still hate email.

Kylar

I managed to forget that today was the anniversary of the domain name, so for a few hours we had a placeholder for the site.  Sorry and fixed.

Kylar

Added a short site intro into the News section.  For those of you who have already discovered the Collapse arrow in the upper right corner: please go read, thank you :)

(And for those new to this site and who haven't been to the old yahoo group — this is pretty much just reiterating the old rules, not something I just made up.  I just forgot to put it in an easy to notice place until now).

Kylar

My server had a scheduled reboot a good couple of days back and unfortunately the mail system didn't start up on its own. Now it works, sorry about any delayed or lost notifications from the forum.

jdm

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I wasn't sure where to post it. Is it possible to upload PDF documents to the gallery, or does it only accept pictures?

Kylar

Quote from: jdm on 2015-11-03 21:15:13
I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I wasn't sure where to post it. Is it possible to upload PDF documents to the gallery, or does it only accept pictures?

I think it only accepts pictures (and it isn't too good at even that...)

soundsgreat87

If you expanded the post attachment size, he could attach it! 128KB is awfully small..

Kylar

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2015-11-07 04:44:35
If you expanded the post attachment size, he could attach it! 128KB is awfully small..

done

jdm

I am confused. I randomly downloaded a couple of the pictures in the gallery to check their size, and found that all my samples were way larger than 128KB. So, what are we talking about here?

soundsgreat87

The post attachments. When you post, see the "Attachments and other options" below the text box? Click it, and then you can attach files (like your PDF) directly to the post.

jdm

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2015-11-08 20:35:48
The post attachments. When you post, see the "Attachments and other options" below the text box? Click it, and then you can attach files (like your PDF) directly to the post.

Thank you for that info. I have not tried to do that yet. I was primarily asking about posting directly to the gallery. Are there different size limits, or file type requirements for posting to the gallery vs. attaching files to forum posts? Maybe I'm missing something here.

soundsgreat87

Gallery's only for photos, you can attach any file type to posts.

Kylar

Due to server changes, the forum couldn't send emails (and of course didn't say a darn thing about it) for a while.  This has been fixed and now messages and subscriptions should function nominally again.

There will be a server change in the near future, I hope it'll go smoothly.  You'll notice if I put the forum into maintenance mode.  Hopefully it'll start working like it is supposed to, afterwards.

Kylar

Move complete, please yell at me if anything appears to be broken.  There will be forum software upgrades somewhere in the future as well if things run fine.