News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled Back Erotica?

Started by GlansLiberation, 2017-11-14 13:50:24

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroicGlance

Sorry, but this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread.

(Apologies to Chuck Tingle)
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

short4skin

@scotsguy27 well done again! I especially love the connection you drew between Madame's story and Priapus. That was unexpectedly fun! Wonder what could happen if in part 3...imagine if all guests attending have to be retracted as well 8) Definitely would be the century of the party! Keep up with the good work and we will wait for any updates :)

Pullbacknewbie

Need more scotsguy delivered again

ThePiemel

I have some links to share. Photography from the late 1800's to the early 1900's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_von_Gloeden

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Pl%C3%BCschow

From the latter, I saw an old photo collection from that time. Mostly Italian young men so very unlikely cut but much more likely pulled back. Many glances half or fully exposed. Some even had their pubes shaved. One or two definitely spooned. Over more than a century ago (!!!). Can upload that collection to my server to share here, when you want to see more.

Nothing new about wearing it bare, it seems.

PossibleMagician130

scotsguy27

I have had a few messages about my stories since posting about myself ending my pulled back journey. As a result I have typed a new one. I'll post when I can. For those of you who read and enjoy my stories the New State and Madame stories will not have sequels. Apologies for this.

THE CLUB
=======
The Regency Club is an elite members only social club based in Texas, United States of America. It has been open since 1952. It is set on a 12,800 acre plot of land that boasts an entertainment space with four great halls located in each corner just off of a glassed roof terrarium style entrance plaza. An on-site hotel with 6 floors, a plaza style lobby and rooms that give that give opulence. A golf course with complimentary bar and dining complex. It also has 3 on-site Spas' each providing a variety of treatments and therapies.

There are three rules for Regency;

1. We don't talk about Regency
2. You must be circumcised
3. You must be nude when on site

There are 3 tiers of membership at Regency;

Silver - Access to all the on-site services with the exception of the Spas'. Hotel stay is not included and rooms are priced per day.

Bronze - Same as Silver except access to 2 of the 3 Spas' and "free" stay at the on-site hotel for 1 month of the year.

Gold - All inclusive resort style access and access to all on-site services with complimentary room at the hotel all year round.

The 3 tiers are identified by a metal penis ring worn by the members when at the club.

Jack Harris is a 23 year old male who is the son of Regency's current owner Gregor Harris. Jack is uncut unlike his father and was taught to keep his glans exposed.

Jack is just under 6ft, slim muscular build and short dirty blonde hair.

He resides on-site at one of the 8 pent-house apartments located at the hotel.

It's July. It's one of the hottest summers on record and as a result Jack has been sleeping nude recently.

Jack is laying in his king-size bed, buttocks and one leg exposed to the glistening sun pouring in through the large balcony window. The light warming his body, slowly awakening him. As Jack comes around he feels a tightening underneath him. It is his cock. Hard. Straining against his pubes and the bed. Jack lays there. He take's in the rhythmic pules from his cock. Like a mini heartbeat. He feels the cotton of the bed and the warmth of his body and thick pubes teasing his glans.

The straining grows. Jack lets out little moans as the pleasure grows. The swelling. Jack starts to get restless. Jack's body starts to instinctively thrust. Jack knows that he wants this release. Jack grabs his pillow and places it underneath him and continues to thrust more and more building the pleasure and pressure.

Jack continues to thrust, his body taking over, his face buried in the covers at the top of the bed, grunting with each thrust. The time as come, he needs to release. Jack's thrusting becomings shorter and faster and more vocal. He doesn't care that he's about to cover the bed. All he wants is the release. As the final thrusts ensue, Jack's cock stiffens, his balls closer to his body, his buttocks clenched. Jack spills cum over the bedding, his cum acting as lube caressing his already sensitive cock. Jack lets out a groan before his body becomes still, taking in the sensations. The release.

Jack gets up from the bed. Cum dripping on his cock and down balls and onto his leg. He makes his way to the balcony and opens the door and walks out.

The sun glistens onto his sweaty, cum covered body. Jack's nipples harden. His cock still giving the occasional orgasm twitch. The cum shining in the sun light.

He sits at the outdoor seating area taking in the sights of the grounds at Regency. After having his breakfast Jack walks into the shower, his cock swinging as he walks. After getting showered he pulls back his foreskin, exposing his glans. Jack has a bell shaped glans which is a deep purple. Jack slips on his Gold cock ring to indicate his status. Jack's foreskin is short due to being taught to retract from his father in order to "fit in" with his circumcised friends. Jack's retracted cock has the appearance of a low style cut. Jack's been living at Regency for the last two years and nobody has called him out. Is it because they know he's the owners son? Is it because he's wearing a Gold cock ring? Or is it because nobody really cares and people are here for the facilities and nudism?

Jack wanders the grounds making his way towards the lobby area of the entertainment complex to check in for the annual Regency "Cut Above the Rest" gala. The gala is a yearly ceremony for Club members whereby its dinner and drinks, some entertainment and where all the high profile business deals get done.

Night comes and the Gala is fully under way. Conversations, Business Deals, Music and Alcohol flowing. Whilst seated at one of the tables Jack is sat next to Lewis - a 24 year old member of Regency who has been coming yearly to the Club as his father is a long time member. Lewis is a Silver member.

Whilst sitting next to Lewis, Jack notices something about Lewis' cock. His glans is covered by foreskin. Jack is amazed that he's found someone else at the Club who retracts. Jack taps Lewis on the leg. Lewis looks over. Jack looks at Lewis. Jack nods slightly and glances his eyes towards Lewis' cock. Lewis looks down and quickly retracts exposing his glans.

Jack leans into Lewis and says "don't worry", glances down at his own cock and pulls the foreskin forward then back again. Jack says to Lewis "I won't tell if you won't". Jack then smiles at Lewis. Lewis giggles and lets out a small sigh of relief. The pair drink into the night before leaving together.

Jack and Lewis make their way along the path at the Great Lake on the way back to the hotel.

Lewis tells Jack that he only comes to the Club because his father wants him to learn how to conduct business and be a "gentleman". Both Lewis and Jack agree that their fathers are stuck in the old days of the Club and still treat the world as a "Boys Club" where money and it's who you know that gets things done.

The pair eventually end up at the hotel. Jack invites Lewis back to his apartment. Lewis takes him up on the offer.

Jack and Lewis arrive at the front door of Jack's apartment. The door opens, the apartment is in darkness. The pair walk in and the door closes. Jack and Lewis embrace each other against the wall. Jack tries to find the entrance hall light whilst the pair's bodies rub against one another. Eventually the light is found, illuminating the way to the open plan area.

Jack and Lewis fall onto the sofa. Lewis on top of Jack. Kissing each other. Caressing their bodies. Jack slides himself down and starts to lick and bite Lewis' nipples. Lewis' cock hardens against Jack, pre-cum making Jack's chest slippery and wet. Jack slides down further. Jack places his lips around Lewis' glans. Lewis lets out a whimper. Jack continues. Lewis thrusts his cock into Jack's mouth, hitting the back of the throat. Jack gagging, his saliva acting as a thick lube making Lewis' cock even more harder.

Lewis takes his cock from Jack's mouth and takes Jack's hand and leads him to the balcony. The warm breeze, the moonlight reflecting off their sweaty bodies. Lewis turns to Jack and say's "I want you to fuck me infront of everyone at the Club. Show them that a cut cock isn't always best".

Jack looks at Lewis. Jack grabs Lewis' rock hard cock and pulls him towards the edge of the balcony. Jack grabs Lewis' hips and spins him up and against the balcony railing, bending him over. Jack takes his pre-cum covered cock and slips it into Lewis' peachy, tight arsehole. Lewis grunts when Jack's glans puts pressure onto Lewis' hole. Jack slides in, he goes shallow at first then makes his way deeper into Lewis as Jack becomes harder and more aroused. Lewis is bent over, chest pressed against the balcony railings, his uncut cock swinging and sliding over the glass balcony for all to see.

Lewis' pre-cum sliding down the glass. Lewis grunts in pleasure as Jack thrusts quicker and faster. With each thrust Jack's glans hits Lewis' prostate. Lewis' prostate swells larger and larger, straining from the build up. Jack continues to thrust. Jack feels Lewis' arsehole clenching and massaging his cock.

Jack knows what this means. Jack thrusts harder and deeper, feeling Lewis' prostate pulsing. Lewis gives out moan after moan as his cock hardens against the glass balcony eventually his cum spurting onto the glass, leg and floor. As Lewis cums this causes Jack's cock to swell under the pressure and he jumps into Lewis, feeling his warm cum caressing glans. Both Jack and Lewis remain leaning over the railing trying to catch their breath. Their bodies sweaty, come covered and filled with lust. Jack takes his cock out of Lewis and walks off towards the kitchen.

Lewis follows letting Jack's cum run out his arse and down his leg. Jack grabs a bottle of water and Lewis makes his way to the bathroom. The pair shower off and Lewis stays the night at Jacks.

In the morning the pair wake up and decide they'll spend the week together however Jack's Gold and Lewis is Silver. Not to worry, Jack has a plan. Jack goes into his bedside drawer and decides that Lewis can take his spare Gold cock ring. Nobody's going to question him as he's Gold. The pair put their Gold cock rings on and spend the day together.

Jack and Lewis have fun together whilst at Regency knowing their "secret" around others.

Jack continues to see Lewis both inside and outside of Regency.

Lewis remains paying for a Silver membership but is Gold when he stays with Jack or visits Regency.

Remember rule one;

"We don't talk about Regency"