Author Topic: Cold showers to deal with swelling  (Read 6976 times)

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
Cold showers to deal with swelling
« on: 2017-10-29 23:11:02 »
Hi guys, here's a neat trick I've found.

For a lot of us, especially those starting out, when we try keep the skin back & tucked in, the foreskin gradually starts to swell. I've found that having an ice cold shower can fix this-- especially if you pump the glans up a little beforehand.

For me the swelling goes down, the skin tightens, but the glans stay full. This process seems to "realign" the swollen, loose skin & encourage it so sit behind the glans in a stronger, more stable position. Let me know if it works for you.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Cold showers to deal with swelling
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-30 18:55:45 »
Cool idea. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-01 11:13:47 »
Cool idea. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

No worries :)

I spent the entire day today between 1/2 & almost fully retracted-- including a 60 minute jog, & 8 hours in the office. Very pleased with the progress, & I think the cold shower method twice a day helps. If I can make this work with my long foreskin & conical glans anyone can!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-01 21:18:43 »
Hi guys, here's a neat trick I've found.

For a lot of us, especially those starting out, when we try keep the skin back & tucked in, the foreskin gradually starts to swell. I've found that having an ice cold shower can fix this-- especially if you pump the glans up a little beforehand.

For me the swelling goes down, the skin tightens, but the glans stay full. This process seems to "realign" the swollen, loose skin & encourage it so sit behind the glans in a stronger, more stable position. Let me know if it works for you.

Interesting, like others i may try this
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-01 21:55:13 »
Nice! My method is to get in the shower, & get at least a semi. Then I let it go down a bit, pump my glans & "re-tuck" (ala the spoon method without the spoon). Then I blast myself with ice cold water, normally about a minute or so. You'll start to shrink, the skin will shrivel, de-swell & tighten, but importantly it will tighten around exactly where you've tucked it.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-03 15:42:49 »
Nice! My method is to get in the shower, & get at least a semi. Then I let it go down a bit, pump my glans & "re-tuck" (ala the spoon method without the spoon). Then I blast myself with ice cold water, normally about a minute or so. You'll start to shrink, the skin will shrivel, de-swell & tighten, but importantly it will tighten around exactly where you've tucked it.
That's even more interesting. Thanks for being even more detailed.  :D

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-11-05 01:54:22 »
That's even more interesting. Thanks for being even more detailed.  :D

Welcome!

Update- cold shower + tuck keeps giving great results.  No more tape, & I'm pretty much retracted 3/4 or better all day now (provided I freeball). I need to get that last bit of skin to tuck in behind the coronal ridge rather than *just* hang over it & I'll be fully converted.

I tried autocirc years ago & failed, but this method is a game changer. Using the cold shower to reinforce the tuck just works. It also gives my cock the perfect tuck while experiencing shrinkage-- which is normally when I have the most excess skin, & when it would otherwise tend to untuck itself & roll over. I think if I do this often enough, the skin will get used to staying back in *all* conditions- even when experiencing shrinkage.

I think I'm at about 1 month now of retracting 8-24 hours a day, & I can say that my glans are definitely staying slightly fuller in a flaccid state which is also helping. It's also turning more pink which I quite like too.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-11-05 19:54:26 »
Got to try this. Thanks for the idea.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-11-06 07:18:20 »
Got to try this. Thanks for the idea.

Cool, let me know if it works for you.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2017-11-07 01:24:11 »
Huh. I'd think the shrinky-ness would disappear after a short while as the skin warms back up. It doesn't do that?

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-11-08 02:44:14 »
Huh. I'd think the shrinky-ness would disappear after a short while as the skin warms back up. It doesn't do that?

Oh it definitely does, but for me it still better stays in place even when warmed up again.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #11 on: 2017-11-08 05:33:23 »
Well that's pretty cool!

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-11-09 06:51:30 »
This morning I had a warm shower and lastly I spooned my foreskin in as usual. After doing this I turned the shower to cold and sprayed my member and WOW, what an experience - did I get a hard on. I walked around for 1/2 hour with it. Then when it subsided I just re spooned my foreskin and it stayed put there all day. I tell you, it's never a dull moment reading and trying out new ideas on this forum!