Author Topic: Japan  (Read 10833 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Japan
« on: 2017-10-23 16:08:50 »
A lot has been written about the Japanese being 'pullers-back', with others saying they are not. I came across this Tumblr (NSFW as they say!) which seems to show that a lot of younger guys do not pull back:

https://nakedonsenguys.tumblr.com/archive#_=_

I do rather like the way the pics are 'censored' with a couple of tiny black lines!!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Japan
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-23 17:37:53 »
It seems to me not especially a Japanese but a more east and southeast asian phenomenon (and also a lot of guys in latin america do it) — Thai retractors seem especially common.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-23 19:34:05 »
 I remember that the Japaneses where big pullbacks as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline dal1189

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-29 18:41:00 »
It seems to me not especially a Japanese but a more east and southeast asian phenomenon (and also a lot of guys in latin america do it) — Thai retractors seem especially common.

Can you tell me more about latin american retraction?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-29 22:53:23 »
Can you tell me more about latin american retraction?

Not really other than it seems pretty common especially on Brazilians on various, uhm, XXX sites wherevpeople upload themselves. Dunno about the culture aspect or anything.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-30 06:36:56 »
I remember we had a Brazilian member here who mentioned that it was common where he lived too, but he didn't say much more about it.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-11-01 21:06:03 »
I've been to Japan & visited many onsens, but to be honest I never looked closely enough to tell if someone was circumcised or rolled back. I do remember that exposed glans seemed to be the norm though.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-24 05:58:27 »
I remember we had a Brazilian member here who mentioned that it was common where he lived too, but he didn't say much more about it.

I'm brazilian, skinning back since my 17s. All that I can say, based upon my own contact with other guys, is that it dependes. I know a lot of men who do not skin back. On the other hand, I've seen many dicks skinned back as well.

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2023-10-24 04:25:03 »

This practice is common to all East Asian nations, including China, Korea, Taiwan, etc. Korean men born after WWII are almost all circumcised in childhood and teenager years.