Author Topic: Anyone here partially circumcised?  (Read 6125 times)

Offline Pulledback20

Anyone here partially circumcised?
« on: 2017-10-19 17:30:22 »
Hi there retractors, i was thinking about getting circumcised as i like the feeling of the bare glands. A doctor who examined me (whilst i was retracted) reccomended a circumcision to remove the tight band of foreskin at the tip of my skin, but when i said that i keep my foreskin back and still want my foreskin she reccomended a partial circumcision i cannot find any pictures of what this looks like and would be like to know if any of you or your freinds have had the procedure and have some before and after images? Thanks

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Anyone here partially circumcised?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-19 20:04:25 »
For one, this is not a circumcision group.

For two, you're better of retracting and staying that way than with a partial circumcision (if you don't really need it then even more so) — as the frenar band (which you will lose in a circumcision) will usually help you keep the skin behind the rim of the glans, something that the rest of the foreskin won't.
« Last Edit: 2017-10-19 20:40:26 by Kylar »

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-19 20:35:36 »
Hi there retractors, i was thinking about getting circumcised as i like the feeling of the bare glands. A doctor who examined me (whilst i was retracted) reccomended a circumcision to remove the tight band of foreskin at the tip of my skin, but when i said that i keep my foreskin back and still want my foreskin she reccomended a partial circumcision i cannot find any pictures of what this looks like and would be like to know if any of you or your freinds have had the procedure and have some before and after images? Thanks
If the foreskin is simply too tight it can be stretched. The frenulum can be removed independently from getting a circumcision if you're looking to get a smooth underside.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-21 11:43:31 »
I agree this is not a circ site, but the question is if you keep your skin back 24/7 for a year, then when do you think about getting cut. Not sure why a DR would say such things though
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-21 20:31:12 »
Is there a medical reason you need something done?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-25 03:23:19 »
A partial circumcision can mean different things to different doctors. To some this means just removing the tip, with the rigid band. To some, it means a complete circumcision, just a loose one. So you need to be very careful about this. It sounds like your doctor is recommending removing just the very tip of your foreskin. This is the rigid band, which causes the foreskin to pucker at the tip, when not retracted. It also tends to cause a narrowed area of the foreskin behind the glans, when retracted. Doctors tend to worry way too much about the rigid band causing complications, like paraphimosis. If you are able to keep your foreskin retracted comfortably, then you are not at risk of paraphimosis, and don't need a circumcision, partial or otherwise. Also, the rigid band is a very sensitive area, and can provide lots of pleasure. So you might miss it if it was removed. And, like Kylar said, it might help with locking the foreskin back behind the glans. Personally, this worked for me only in the beginning, but doesn't anymore, because my rigid band has stretched out enough that it doesn't work like that anymore. Possible benefits of losing the rigid band are a shorter foreskin, if you like that, and it might help it selfretract upon erection, because the rigid band wouldn't pucker at the tip without it. Only you can decide what's good for you, but I recommend extreme caution.

Here is a link to a pick of a very conservative partial circ. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foreskin_of_Circumcised_Penis.jpeg

Here is a link to a less conservative partial circ. https://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.php?id=thaicirc20&date=23-12-2006&group=8&gblog=2

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-10-25 19:49:33 »
A partial circumcision can mean different things to different doctors. To some this means just removing the tip, with the rigid band. To some, it means a complete circumcision, just a loose one. So you need to be very careful about this. It sounds like your doctor is recommending removing just the very tip of your foreskin. This is the rigid band, which causes the foreskin to pucker at the tip, when not retracted. It also tends to cause a narrowed area of the foreskin behind the glans, when retracted. Doctors tend to worry way too much about the rigid band causing complications, like paraphimosis. If you are able to keep your foreskin retracted comfortably, then you are not at risk of paraphimosis, and don't need a circumcision, partial or otherwise. Also, the rigid band is a very sensitive area, and can provide lots of pleasure. So you might miss it if it was removed. And, like Kylar said, it might help with locking the foreskin back behind the glans. Personally, this worked for me only in the beginning, but doesn't anymore, because my rigid band has stretched out enough that it doesn't work like that anymore. Possible benefits of losing the rigid band are a shorter foreskin, if you like that, and it might help it selfretract upon erection, because the rigid band wouldn't pucker at the tip without it. Only you can decide what's good for you, but I recommend extreme caution.

Here is a link to a pick of a very conservative partial circ. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foreskin_of_Circumcised_Penis.jpeg

Here is a link to a less conservative partial circ. https://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.php?id=thaicirc20&date=23-12-2006&group=8&gblog=2

The first picture is amazing, have to say never think that was the same dick, so you could have that first picture and be like that
Love skining back and letting my head show