Author Topic: Guide into Achieving Permanent Retraction??  (Read 10187 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Guide into Achieving Permanent Retraction??
« on: 2017-08-29 12:32:34 »
With the help of Soundsgreat87 and jdm i finally began to make my inner foreskin keratinized and i am very greatful to them! It's been around 3 months since i started, i feel there's not very much into going fully keratinized and yes i feel there's not much left!

From the forum i show that there are some people that are Permanent Retractors as they trained their foreskin to spring on the other side. Jdm sent me links of a Japanese site that explains the process and it looks very interesting.

When i pull back normally the foreskin blocks in the way under the head. I post 2 pics. The 1st was before i began to lose my foreskin, the 2nd is the actual.
Even if the foreskin loosened it still blocks by itself under the glans. I do saw it in order to saw you what type of foreskin i got.

When i wash and pull the foreskin back it stays pulled back for around 5 second before it goes to the position you see in the photos.

So here i come with questions i have for Permanent Retractors:

1. There's a way back after you change the spring method?

2. You can masturbate with the foreskin pulled over the glans or it's all over? (When i masturbate i use to do masturbate with the glans covered)

3.  What's the easiest and most comfortable method you can use to change the foreskin spring? There's anything you can buy online or any clever method?

4. If there's a disavantage after you go Permanently Retracted what do you think is this?

Thanks and sorry for so much questions! :) I know i am the type who ask a lot! :)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Guide into Achieving Permanent Retraction??
« Reply #1 on: 2017-08-29 17:13:05 »
So here i come with questions i have for Permanent Retractors:

1. There's a way back after you change the spring method?

2. You can masturbate with the foreskin pulled over the glans or it's all over? (When i masturbate i use to do masturbate with the glans covered)

3.  What's the easiest and most comfortable method you can use to change the foreskin spring? There's anything you can buy online or any clever method?

4. If there's a disavantage after you go Permanently Retracted what do you think is this?

Thanks and sorry for so much questions! :) I know i am the type who ask a lot! :)
I'm glad to hear that you're having success. And it's good that you're asking questions. That's what this forum is for! ;)  Here are my responses.

1. You can certainly go back to covering your glans after you've trained your foreskin to stay pulled back. But if you've successfully trained it to pull back automatically, like a tension spring, then you will probably have to retrain it to push forward again, like a compression spring. To do this, you may have to find some way to keep the skin forward, over the glans. One option would be using tape, another might be wearing a ring on the tip of the foreskin, just until it learns to stay forward on it's own, like it used to. It's possible that after a long period of staying retracted, it may never be exactly as it used to be again, because the rigid band will have stretched out over time. But it should be close enough. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

2. I think that if you masturbate by pulling the foreskin over the glans, it will probably slow down your progress toward permanent retraction, but it won't necessarily stop it all together. Remember that it's different for every man, and you are doing this because you don't want to get rid of your foreskin, you just want the glans exposed. So if you enjoy masturbating by covering the glans, I say do it. But I suggest that you pull the skin right back after you orgasm, as this will help to train it to stay back when you are not intentionally pulling it forward. And you might find that, over time, as your glans keratinizes more, you will want to try stimulating it directly, without pulling the foreskin forward. I am doing more and more of that now. In the past, when I was in a retraction phase, I would often masturbate with the foreskin pulled back, but not really rub the head, jus jerk the skin back and forth behind the glans. But the longer I stay pulled back, the more I feel like rubbing the glans directly with my hand. It feels different now than it used to. The surface of the glans has changed. It is more keratinized now, and it feels like there is a very thin layer of some membrane over it. And there is, it's keratin. So I wouldn't put hard and fast rules on it. Just do what feels good for now, but be open to trying new things as your penis changes with longer periods of retraction.

3. Certainly there are many methods for keeping the foreskin pulled back, which is the key to training to stay back on its own. I'm not sure where you live, but here in the USA, it's not easy to buy items specifically designed to keep the foreskin retracted. You pretty much have to buy them from foreign web site in Asia. The other option is to use items you make yourself. I think that the Kumakkey device, which is sold on the web site that talks about the springs, is very nice, because it is shaped in a way that comfortably accommodates the frenulum (if you have one) and the urethra. I made a home made version of the Kumakkey, which I think is better than the original, and I wear that a lot. I also like the method of wearing a solid ring a little bit down the shaft, and rolling the skin back over it, like how Soundsgreat87 does in his profile pic. It's a lot more comfortable than it looks, and it's fast and easy, once you find the right size ring, and get the hang of it. It also does a great job of keeping the coronal sulcus and inner foreskin exposed. I also like the liquid latex method, although it takes more time and effort to implement. Still, when I have time, I like to use it, because it keeps all of the extra skin pulled way back down to the base, and keeps everything nice and tight, and exposed at the front end of the penis. The tape method is similar, and faster, but doesn't provide as good a result in the flaccid state. These are just my favorites, but other men have different ones. You should try lots of different methods and see which ones you like best.

4. One disadvantage, from my perspective, is that the glans and inner foreskin are no longer sticky. I know, I know, this is a goal of permanent retraction, to keep the glans exposed and dry all the time. But for some, it may be a double-edged sword. Personally, I do like the feeling of pulling back my foreskin when it is sticking to the glans. It's a very different type of stimulation, the way it feels when the skin is peeled away, and the glans feels the cool air that it's not used to, because it's covered all the time. This is something that you loose when you keep it always exposed. But you gain other pleasurable sensations, so like may things in life, it is a trade off. Which is why I have been an intermittent retracter for many years. I go through phases of long term retraction, then return to a covered state for a while. It depends on what you want, and what you enjoy.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-08-30 12:40:47 »
Thanks for your answer jdm! They are really helpful! :) Looks like i am going to try it!

In the pic what type of ring does Soundsgreat87 use? And from where i can find a similar one?

There's a video i can see in real how the penis tension spring works? If anyone permantely retracted could post us a video it would really be helpful for understanding not only for me but i think for everyone here who  wants to achieve that method! :)

You need to effort yourself staying like that everyday or you just go to that until you feel some streching and switch method?

And last  one more important question! Once you go permanently retracted you can also use the spoon method?

I think i won't have anymore that much questions after that!  ;D

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-08-30 21:27:25 »

Thanks for your answer jdm! They are really helpful! :) Looks like i am going to try it!

In the pic what type of ring does Soundsgreat87 use? And from where i can find a similar one?
Maybe he will chime in and give you better answers, but I believe he uses regular welded steel rings, which can be found at most hardware stores. Here is a link to an example. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Covert-1-4-in-x-1-1-2-in-Welded-Ring-Zinc-Plated/50437564
But it's important to get the right fit. The steel rings I could find did not fit me well, so I used these plastic rings in stead. https://www.amazon.com/Napkin-Rings-Acrylic-Plastic-Diameter/dp/B007WAZA9M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504127822&sr=8-1&keywords=12+Napkin+Rings+Acrylic+Plastic+1.75+Inch+Diameter+-+Clear
There's a video i can see in real how the penis tension spring works? If anyone permantely retracted could post us a video it would really be helpful for understanding not only for me but i think for everyone here who  wants to achieve that method! :)
I don't know of one showing this in the flaccid state, but Soundsgreat87 has one showing his autoretraction during erection. Here is the link. https://xhamster.com/videos/autoretraction-after-seven-months-of-skinning-back-5811148
You need to effort yourself staying like that everyday or you just go to that until you feel some streching and switch method?
I'm not sure I understand the question. Please try to rephrase, or ask it another way.

And last  one more important question! Once you go permanently retracted you can also use the spoon method?
I'm not really sure. I have never had much success with the spoon method, so I am the wrong person to ask. Maybe someone else can answer that.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-08-31 06:04:41 »

In your question, Silverhawk, I am not sure why, if one is permanently retracted, you would want to try using the spoon method now. The spoon method is one way to achieve retraction originally. If one has achieved permanent retraction, there should then be the tension spring effect on the shaft skin with deep folds. To use the spoon method then would undo all that was previously achieved. If this effect has been properly achieved, with any penis length, no other method should need to be continued on. Otherwise permanent retraction was not achieved.

When one achieves perfection, don't keep trying to perfect what one has achieved!

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-08-31 21:25:31 »

From the forum i show that there are some people that are Permanent Retractors as they trained their foreskin to spring on the other side. Jdm sent me links of a Japanese site that explains the process and it looks very interesting.

JDM - can you post that link here for us. Thanks.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-09-01 03:09:20 »
JDM - can you post that link here for us. Thanks.
Here are the links SilverHawk was talking about.
http://kumakkey.com/kioku1.htm
http://kumakkey.com/kioku2.htm
And here's a link to the thread in which I had posted them, so that you have the full context.
http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=577.msg5606#msg5606

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-09-01 16:05:40 »
]I'm not sure I understand the question. Please try to rephrase, or ask it another way.
[/font]

I meant that to achieve permanent retraction i should stop changing methods and rest solid to that ring all method through the day?

From what Hazeleye says in his post i should try the ring method Soundsgreat used without using any other method anymore right?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-09-01 23:03:53 »
I think I understand your question now. In order to achieve permanent retraction, as fast as possible, it is probably best to stick with one method, which keeps the foreskin pulled back as far as possible, and which encourages the shaft skin to compress together, and develop the habit of forming deep wrinkles. Because these wrinkles, when fully developed, will produce the tension spring effect you desire. However, staying with a single method all the time may not be the most comfortable, or convenient, approach. So you must make your own choice if you want the fastest method, or one which might be more comfortable and/or convenient. I think that sometimes, it is healthy to switch methods, because it offers some relief from any pressure points that might be aggravated using the same method all of the time. However, if you find a method which is very comfortable for you, this might not be necessary.

I believe that Hazeleye was was answering your other question, about whether or not you can still use the spoon method after you achieve permanent retraction. So his comments do not address the fastest method for achieving permanent retraction. Rather they address what happens after you have already achieved it. His point was that after you achieve permanent retraction, the spoon method will no longer be necessary, and it might actually undo some of your progress. Because by folding the foreskin under itself with the spoon method, you would be stretching out the deep wrinkles which act as a tension spring. I hope that clears things up for you. :)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-09-02 06:02:15 »
From what Hazeleye says in his post i should try the ring method Soundsgreat used without using any other method anymore right?

Actually, what I said about gaining permanent pull back was posted at http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=577.0  on August 22, without repeating. Of course, to utilize what I did one does need some shaft link to achieve the tension spring effect. Any other way merely reinforces the further need to require artificial means to keep retracted, rather than achieving true permanency.

Using what I described does achieve from the start the same effect as permanently being pulled back, it is just that it does require some time to form the folds referred to.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-09-02 06:07:46 »
I believe that Hazeleye was was answering your other question, about whether or not you can still use the spoon method after you achieve permanent retraction. So his comments do not address the fastest method for achieving permanent retraction. Rather they address what happens after you have already achieved it. His point was that after you achieve permanent retraction, the spoon method will no longer be necessary, and it might actually undo some of your progress. Because by folding the foreskin under itself with the spoon method, you would be stretching out the deep wrinkles which act as a tension spring. I hope that clears things up for you. :)

Dead on, jdm

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-09-05 00:20:25 »
Ok i got what Hazeleye are you saying! Thank you very much in advance! I will try your technique too!

I already ordered some rings. I dunno what size is most suitable for me so i got some around less my normal size made from silicone. Bad my luck i ll have to wait for 1 month until the reach me! :(

I'd order a metalic too but i i have no clue what size it should be since metalic rings are more solid.

I want to notice that my foreskin unfolds  under my glans automatically. So there's no way i can keep it back by putting a ring under my glans because the foreskin will unfold by it self under that ring.

Ah by the way is this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electric-Shock-Penis-Rings-For-Males-Conductive-Fibers-Masturbation-Stimulator-Ses-Toys-Accessaries-E-Stimulation-Penis/32722375357.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.6.4b24ae2bnzjCUm&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.80878.000000000000000&pvid=d5e0d310-84a6-4158-9438-a42b1dd70599&tpp=1 reccomended to keep the foreskin pulled back in a less tiring way?