Author Topic: Spoon method  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Hey!

Spoon method
« on: 2017-08-09 18:31:49 »
How do you do the spoon method? How you do it?!! I have no acces inside of my penis! I have a skin behind the glans corona. is it because I'm too young? Please someone help me. I want to try it

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Spoon method
« Reply #1 on: 2017-08-09 18:52:33 »
Huh?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-08-09 21:32:56 »
I am confused by the way you phrased your question. Perhaps there is a language barrier issue. The best I can do to help, is point you to this tutorial diagram in the galary, which explains the basic technique pretty well. http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=54

Also, you ask if it is because you are too young. How young are you?

Offline Subhrodeep sing

« Reply #3 on: 2017-09-23 17:55:24 »
Hey , I am new and I am retracting my foreskin from last 2+ days , i am 15 yrs old ,I am using the spoon method 24/7 . I have some questions -
1. Should I use lubricant on doing spoon method
2.My glans have sensitivity now also😢😢 , and I want to loose the sensitivity completely , whenever it gets contacted with my pants it gives a sensitivity....... I want completely dry glans with no sensitivity, how long will it take to loose sensitivity completely????

Pls help

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2017-09-23 19:10:07 »
Lubrication may cause the fold to get undone, or to slip forward on the head.
It's normal that the glans is sensitive, especially when one is younger.  It will fade away as you play with the glans and leave it uncovered.  I never really managed to keep it outside for too long due to that when I was ~12, but as I grew older I could go longer and longer.  You do not want to lose all sensitivity in your glans though; do not wish for that :P
« Last Edit: 2017-09-23 20:51:03 by Kylar »

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-09-23 21:43:57 »
Hey , I am new and I am retracting my foreskin from last 2+ days , i am 15 yrs old ,I am using the spoon method 24/7 . I have some questions -
1. Should I use lubricant on doing spoon method
2.My glans have sensitivity now also😢😢 , and I want to loose the sensitivity completely , whenever it gets contacted with my pants it gives a sensitivity....... I want completely dry glans with no sensitivity, how long will it take to loose sensitivity completely????

Pls help

let see
1. I use some water on the  dick and and spoon, this makes it move better, try the shower, don't worry your dick will dry out, as for no
2. this is what you are doing, it will take some time, but slowly you will lose that sensitivity, if you keep your skin back, its not an over night thing .
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-09-24 04:48:42 »
I want completely dry glans with no sensitivity, how long will it take to loose sensitivity completely????

You were asking how long it will take to loose sensitivity completely. If you are seeking to have the same sensitivity as being covered, then the answer is never. You will, over time, however, become less sensitive to contact. Being aware of some sensitivity is part of being pulled back! Or that was my experience after having been back for 30 years.