Author Topic: Easy technique i found.  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Thisisaonetimeaccount

Easy technique i found.
« on: 2017-08-02 11:17:48 »
I found yer forum years ago and never got into the idea myself. But i accidently found a technique that works really well and fast. The results are similar to the spoon method.

Lube up your glans with yer favorite lube. I used coconut oil because it was there. Use a generous ammount. Then from the top of your dick push the foreskin back. Not pull. Push. It should slide back really easily. Then to make sure you got it repeat by rolling it forward then pushing back again. Might check back in a week or so. Please don't try to make me post dick pics.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Easy technique i found.
« Reply #1 on: 2017-08-02 16:55:56 »
Hi Thisisaonetimeaccount. Thanks for your post, but I have some questions. You talk about lubing up the glans, then pushing the skin back. But the skin would have to be back already in order for you to lube up the glans. So are you saying that after you lube up the glans, you then cover it with foreskin, and then push the foreskin back off of the glans again? It's confusing. Please try to be more detail oriented in your description. Thank you.

Also, what is the significance of pushing the foreskin back, instead of pulling it? Whether you push or pull, I still don't understand what is intended to cause the foreskin to stay back behind the glans, once pushed into that position. I won't ask you to post dick pics, although maybe drawings/diagrams might be helpful. But please try to better describe how this is supposed to work. I'm sure many of us have tried to push the foreskin back, only to have it re-cover the glans almost immediately, and I don't see how adding lube would make this any less likely to happen. So what is is about your technique that makes it work? Help me to understand. Thanks.

« Reply #2 on: 2017-08-02 20:49:57 »
I suppose this was unclear. First you roll it back then add lube.

Typically when you retract your foreskin dry it will roll up and easily unroll. But when it is lubed it will stay perfectly straight and when it gets caught under the glans it doesn't like to go back easily. The significance of pushing instead of pulling. When you have your hand at the end of the foreskin it actually cannot roll. And when you pull. When it is lubed up it will roll over less but because nothing stops it the result is insignificant.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-08-02 23:37:50 »
Thanks for attempting to clarify. Maybe it's just me, but I am still having trouble understanding. I hope another member will understand better and rephrase it in a way that I can better grasp the concept.

Maybe it's just that your experience with how your foreskin functions when retracted is different than mine has been. It sounds to me like your whole idea is (correct me if I'm wrong) to make sure that the foreskin does not roll over itself when it is retracted, because if it's rolled up, then it might be more apt to unroll, and re-cover the glans. In stead you propose that that by pushing the foreskin back, you will keep the foreskin unrolled, and it will just bunch up behind the glans, and stay there. My experience has been very different from this, in so far as, when I pull the foreskin back, it does not tend to roll over itself, but rather to bunch up behind the glans. However, in my case, this does not prevent it from sliding forward and re-covering the glans. Further, I feel like if I lube up the glans, then the retracted foreskin will be even less likely to get stuck behind the glans, and would make it easier for it to slide back over it. So I am still confused. But I am glad that you found a way that works for you, and I thank you for sharing it.

« Reply #4 on: 2017-08-03 00:13:24 »
I personally think you should just try it. Rolling may have been a bad term. The skin will not bunch up because the foreskin ring i forgot the name of will keep ahead of the rest the skin. I think my instructions are clear enough that it will make perfect sense once you are lubed up. I mean like.... I discovered this by accident

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-08-03 00:21:08 »
Alright. I don't mind lubing up and experimenting. ;D  I'll try it and report back.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-08-03 03:04:28 »
If I am following Thisisaonetimeaccount's instructions correctly, he is relying on a snug prepuce, as in a mild phimosis, basically, to hold his foreskin back. If this is the case, then those that have been retracted over a longer time will have a losser prepuce and this may not work for them.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-08-03 18:46:49 »
If I am following Thisisaonetimeaccount's instructions correctly, he is relying on a snug prepuce, as in a mild phimosis, basically, to hold his foreskin back. If this is the case, then those that have been retracted over a longer time will have a losser prepuce and this may not work for them.
I think you're right. He says that the results are similar to the spoon method, which gives me the impression that when he pushes the skin back from the tip, his inner skin stays tucked under, and the rigid band snaps into position behind that glans, where it keeps the skin from going back over the head.

I did try it, and it did not work for me. When I lube up the glans, and push the skin back, my foreskin unrolls on its way back, so that the inner foreskin is not tucked under, or held in place by the rigid band; which in my case, is fairly loose. This is why the description of the technique didn't make sense to me, because there is no mechanism (aside from a tight rigid band) that would keep the foreskin back. And the lube, if anything, would make it easier for the foreskin to slide back over the glans, which is exactly what happens when I do it.

While this technique might work initially for some men who are brand new to retracting, it seems unlikely to me that it will work for the long term, because the rigid band will eventually stretch out, and ultimately fail to keep the foreskin behind the glans, as it does for me.

It  might be worth noting, though, that I have never had much luck with the spoon method either, for whatever reason. So perhaps, those men who have success with the spoon method might also enjoy success with this technique. It's worth a try, and I'd be curious to read about their experiences trying it. 
« Last Edit: 2017-08-03 18:51:53 by jdm »

Offline ray

« Reply #8 on: 2017-08-05 14:12:38 »
I think I made sense of the instructions and I found this technique to be a very nice and easy version of the spoon method.
I lubed up my glans then covered my entire foreskin over as to its natrual forward position. Now because of the lubed glans, I can slowly push my foreskin down below the corona without unrolling - it's already rolled from having the foreskin forward anyway! It's just moving the natural position down the shaft without letting any foreskin becoming unrolled.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-08-05 18:57:41 »
Glad it's workin for you, Ray. Can you tell me if your rigid band is on the tight side, and does it seem like that's necessary for this to work? I'm curious, because it doesn't seem like it's a necessity for the spoon method to work, but seems like it might be for this. Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.  :P

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-08-05 21:14:30 »
I am still confused as a lube will help with retraction, using lube to masturbate and do that still makes my skin go forward
Love skining back and letting my head show