News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin, Glans, Meatus, and Aiming

Started by FiOnRtEaScKtIN, 2017-07-06 05:07:46

Previous topic - Next topic

bobenc0

It goes mostly straight for me..may be a bit up sometimes.
If im taped tight i feel pressure when I piss and the flow is thinner and stronger.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

FiOnRtEaScKtIN

I LOVE to pee when taped back!  I don't have to hold my foreskin back.  I'm free to bobble & swing around as I pee!

Aramis

One of the joys of keeping my foreskin retracted is watching the stream of urine spiral out in a narrow jet from my meatus. I can't think why it never occurred to me to skin back to pee. Now it comes out of my pants ready for action!

Nexolaris

Quote from: FiOnRtEaScKtIN on 2017-07-13 01:27:07
I LOVE to pee when taped back!  I don't have to hold my foreskin back.  I'm free to bobble & swing around as I pee!
I love this side-effect, too. Unfortunately, peeing doesn't take long enough to make use of having two free hands.  ;D