News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One year of permanent retraction. The experience

Started by bobenc0, 2017-05-10 09:18:02

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverHawk

Looks great! So did you change the spring tension of your foreskin for the normal side to the opposite or just switched between the methods you mentioned?

I opened a topic called "Achieving Permanent Rectraction? where i pose some questions, it would be helpful i think for every new here to check the questions and if you want reply! :) Let's say it's a kind of survey!

SilverHawk

Hey bobenc0 may i ask you, are you a grower or a shower?

I am trying to figure out new methods for me!

Loveboy100

Wow bobenc0, congrats!

I have a question about your pulling back, what about your pubic hair? Doesn't it get in the way or do you shave/trim now that you pull back?

Congrats once again!  ;)

Johnscot

That looks great. I'm 1 month in to a permanent retraction with a glans ring and the results look similar to yours.

My aim was to use the ring for a year and then see if it would stay back on it's own, your story seems to confirm this.

bobenc0

I'm a grower.. sometimes it gets so so small I can't believe :) it's about 6-7-8 cm long when soft.. 18+ when hard :)
The spring tension seems to changed tonthe oposide side but I still cant achieve auto retraction when I get hard.. ;(
.. emm I always used to trim it short, not shaved, and nothing changed before/ after retraction.

It happened in about 5-6th month when the skin started to stay behind without any device :)

Thanks guys and keep it back !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

kkk007

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-05-10 17:26:47
What a great story :D you're so lucky that you've become able to keep it back unassisted!

How much time does it take to retract automatically on erection?

kkk007

I have retracting for 5 months now. Now if i pull back, it stays like that. I also use feel cut method. My frenelum is stretched but bends the penis when stretched fully. How much time will it take to retract automatically on erection?

bobenc0

Soon im going to achieve my 2nd year of permanent retraction and still have not reached that top level.. I guess I never will actually because I have pretty good amount of skin and even if it stays back all the time if i cover it when I'm hard it does stays covered, same from covered soft to completely hard it still stays covered, well by 2/3 but yet most of the glans is covered...and it still rolls over when having sex which I don't really like..
I wonder if there is any solution for this.. :/
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Nexolaris

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2018-04-14 20:17:08
Soon im going to achieve my 2nd year of permanent retraction and still have not reached that top level.. I guess I never will actually because I have pretty good amount of skin and even if it stays back all the time if i cover it when I'm hard it does stays covered, same from covered soft to completely hard it still stays covered, well by 2/3 but yet most of the glans is covered...and it still rolls over when having sex which I don't really like..
I wonder if there is any solution for this.. :/
I fear there might be no non-surgical means in some cases.  :(

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2018-04-22 06:15:08
I fear there might be no non-surgical means in some cases.  :(

You might be right.
Love skining back and letting my head show