Author Topic: Outgrow your Foreskin  (Read 10857 times)

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
Outgrow your Foreskin
« on: 2017-05-04 19:49:10 »
Is it true that if a boy in his puberty were to keep rolled back permanently at that young age, the skin would never grow with the penis and the penis would eventually outgrow the foreskin and the boy would eventually look cut but without the scar? "Naturally Circumsized" you could say?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Outgrow your Foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2017-05-04 20:39:47 »
Rumour has it, and it seems that people in countries with retraction culture have shorter foreskins, but I don't know of any exact experiment or anything (at times like this it would be great to have a twin brother XD)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-05-04 22:24:16 »
Yeah, we've all heard the stories, and seen pictures of penises with which this appears to be the case. But it's really hard to say for sure. the only thing I would say is that it's probably not possible to achieve a super tight result by this method. In every case where I've seen pictures or video of penises like this, the foreskin stays back very nicely, and often way back along the shaft (the frenulum is completely stretched out), but the foreskin can still be pulled up over the glans, at least somewhat; even if it will tend to return to the retracted position on its own when released.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2017-05-04 22:32:34 »
For what it's worth, my foreskin was loose and retractable even as a kid. When I hit puberty, that meant that boners popped right out of the skin, and by the time I was an adult, my foreskin was pretty short. Not "autocircumcised" short, but definitely on the short side of normal.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-05-06 08:47:55 »
I think it might be possible but depends from Pearson to Pearson..
I have been always pulling my skin over the glans until it was all covered even with overhang and I guess that is why I have long foreskin. But I was able to retract fully ever since I remember myself.
I have a friend who said when he was young his foreskin was covering his glans but when he hit puberty his skin started to stay behind the glans...now he can barely cover half of the glans only when soft.

I wish I knew earlier about this so I could keep my foreskin retracted during puberty and give it a try... well I'm​ not complaning having long skin to play with :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-05-08 11:10:26 »
I have done this for years when i was young and it never did for me. I wished my head would have got bigger, which would have stopped the skin going forward, but it never did
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest5376

« Reply #6 on: 2022-07-23 12:42:11 »
Of course the foreskin would grow in any situation. Puberty is biological programming for all the cells of your body. In addition to its pubertal growth, it would expand in size as necessary to accommodate the overall penis increase in size, for example if it is regularly retracted and being forced wider by a widening penis. It is also worth noting that the commencement of teenage puberty proper with commenced sexual identity, functionality and context in mind and body, is the natural commencement of manhood / natural young adulthood. There is a great deal of flawed and false social arbitrary infantilization occurring which really originated in the late 19th early 20th centuries but which over the past century have propagated increasingly outrageous, destructive, infantilization insults towards teenaged young people. Nature does not require all developmental potential to be complete prior to obtaining natural young adult identity...Most men do not develop their full potential of chest or facial hair until they are well into their thirties, but we don't say, hey you're only 29 so you're not an adult. Nature doesn't work that way. Likewise the notion of adulthood occurring at an instantaneous moment in time when an individual instantly morphs into a different individual is just absurd to unhinged levels, yet this misrepresentation of identity forms the basis of infantilization discrimination against a marginalized group of society - teenagers - and in doing so, a great resource is lost, as they are in truth by and large remarkably competent when given the opportunity. Sorry for the lecture, it's a topic I'm passionate about. I work with many teenagers and know their competencies. I also previously studied philosophy and justice studies. Back to the point at hand, the foreskin will grow in any case.

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
« Reply #7 on: 2022-07-27 14:31:37 »
Kinda retreading what's said above, but it's probably a mix of both.

If you manage to start retracting in your pre-pubescent stage and also manage to keep it back 99% of the time, then your foreskin will just get used to staying in that position - this is the same as what many of us here have achieved but much later in life.

Then add in that they'll have a growth spurt and actually grow in size, the foreskin would obviously grow, but it would just grow while positioned behind the glans. I also imagine since things grow 'outward' the penis may just push the glans forward while the foreskin trails behind.