News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Shrinking foreskin

Started by Curious, 2020-06-15 08:54:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Curious

I've heard that when you pull back for a long time, you're foreskin shrinks. Is this true? Because this is what I would like to accomplish.
Thanks in advance.
Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Looking for tips on 2020-06-15 08:54:02
I've heard that when you pull back for a long time, you're foreskin shrinks. Is this true? Because this is what I would like to accomplish.
Thanks in advance.

There are other threads on here like this, the answer is No, you might find your head flare more, which can give the effect that the skin has shrunk, but i have seen no evidence.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Hazeleye

Quote from: Curious on 2020-06-15 08:54:02
Thanks in advance.
The only thing that normally reduces would be the amount of initial foreskin swelling on long-term exposure. Certainly if you were to accomplish deep shaft wrinkles this has the illusion of reducing the foreskin and makes the appearance it may be shorter. In fact, fully developed deep shaft wrinkles has the same effect as being circ'd if one can achieve them.

guest5376

My foreskin definitely reduced in length after I was able to fully retract and I started keeping it retracted frequently. My foreskin reduced in length but my head flared bigger.