Author Topic: Anusol cream shrinks foreskin  (Read 25035 times)

Offline itshard2bme

Anusol cream shrinks foreskin
« on: 2017-03-30 02:19:24 »
Well I think it's time I share my lil secret.

Years ago I had read online that someone applied anusol cream to shrink their unwanted foreskin. I thought it was a bit crazy to believe, but tried it out nonetheless. 3 years later, my foreskin has deffo shrunk, in fact, there's barely anything left. If I try to pull foreskin over the head of my dick, well, it's impossible.

Anusol is known for smoothing out unwanted wrinkles and getting rid of bags - but with daily application, it reduces foreskin, too.

Anyone else know about this ?

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
Re: Anusol cream shrinks foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2017-03-30 09:58:02 »
Interesting. So are you basically saying you've pretty much been circumcised by the cream? Where have you been applying the cream? Just on the foreskin covering the glans, or down the entire shaft of the penis?

Never heard of anyone giving themselves a chemical circumcision before  :) ... would you be willing to share any pictures?
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-03-30 11:10:08 »
I just looked up Anusol and it is used as a treatment for piles (Haemorrhoids). I don't think i would want that anywhere near my glans, but please do post some pics.

Offline itshard2bme

« Reply #3 on: 2017-03-30 15:54:47 »
Hey

Yeah, I applied the around the sides of my my head and along the shaft (only up to where the retractable foreskin ends. Massage it in morning and night. The pinky inner foreskin around the sides of the glans quickly changes to a paler colour - matching the shaft of the dick, also. There is no need to apply the cream into the helmet of your dick.

I'm not telling people to go run and do it. I'm just sharing my experience with you all. The cream is originally intended to shrink piles.

I noticed a visual difference in the feel of my dick within a week. It felt better masterbating dry. More cut feeling, as in dry. It's hard to explain. Throughout the process my foreskin shed dry skin. Just wash it off and re-apply the cream.

If you want a more faster result, circumcision is the way to go. But that was never an option for me. Never wanted to go under the knife. Ouch!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2017-03-30 16:14:37 »
I want to believe but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you have the pics to prove it, I think we would all like to see them :D this could be a huge discovery!
« Last Edit: 2017-04-01 06:06:18 by soundsgreat87 »

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-04-01 08:06:23 »
Never heard of using cream for piles on the foreskin but I do remember that it was mentioned once in a documentary about models. They were supposed to use it to reduce bags under their eyes after they had been partying and had a photo shoot or catwalk show.
My main concern about applying it to the foreskin would be that it might have some effect on the glans. My natural state is that there is a little overhang of foreskin when not retracted and it would be great to get rid of this but keep a shorter foreskin. I vary but currently not interested in being cut so this would be a fantastic thing if it works.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-04-03 07:15:42 »
I just looked up Anusol and it is used as a treatment for piles (Haemorrhoids). I don't think i would want that anywhere near my glans, but please do post some pics.

I understand your concerns, but if you think about it it's intended for applying to an area arguably at least as sensitive as your glans.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-04-04 02:18:55 »
Anusol won't shrink skin. It can cause skin to temporarily contract and tighten because it includes zinc sulfate which is an astringent. So yes if used daily, as you say, it would make your foreskin seem shorter, but stop and the skin will return to normal. I guess it's possible that it could help train the foreskin to stay back, but then any astringent would do the same as Anusol, and much cheaper. Distilled witch hazel for example, or even a used white tea bag will have the same effect.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-04-04 20:18:27 »
I agree with Soundsgreat87. This would be amazing, if true, but we need some evidence to support the claim.

I've done some searching online, to learn more about Anusol. Their official web site shows that they offer two versions of the cream; Anusol and Anusol Plus. The regular cream has only one active ingredient; zinc sulfate monohydrate 0.5%. Zinc has many applications, but I think, in this case, it is probably used as an inflammatory, like zinc lozenges, for soar throat. The plus version also includes pramoxine hydrochloride 1%, which I understand is a sort of topical anesthetic. I have also come across a version called Anusol-HC, which supposedly includes hydrocortisone 2.5%, which is a steroid. This one is not shown on the official site, so I don't know if it is still available. I don't know which version was used by the OP. Maybe Itshard2bme can tell us which one he used.

I have never heard of Anusol before now, but like Wsmman, I've heard of models using hemorrhoid creams for under-eye puffiness. Mostly Preparation-H, which is supposed to cause some constriction of blood vessels. I wanted to compare their ingredients, and found there was a good bit of difference. Regular Preparation-H ointment actually includes Phenylephrine (the active ingredient in Sudafed-PE) as a vasoconstrictor. The maximum strength cream also includes Pramoxine HCl, just like Anusol Plus. Prep.-H Cooling Gel adds which hazel, as an astringent. And Prep.-H Anti-Itch cream has only one active ingredient, Hydrocortisone 1%, a steroid. So it's basically Cortaid.

We know that topical steroids can cause skin to thin out, and has been used to assist people with phimosis and frenulum breve, to stretch the effected area, and some studies have shown it to accelerate keratinization. I can see some of these hemorrhoid creams helping with discomfort and swelling for guys who are just starting out with retraction. But I'm not sure how any of the ingredients would help the skin to shrink. Unless there are some "inactive" ingredients in the cream, which may produce unexpected side effects. 

I'd really like to know more about which specific cream was used by the OP and some theories on how it might produce the effects that he claims.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-04-13 09:29:37 »
This is interesting to me because I already asked about some cream that can shrink the foreskin...
Would love to see pics of the result.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-04-13 19:34:40 »
I want to believe but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you have the pics to prove it, I think we would all like to see them :D this could be a huge discovery!

Yes sounds like an April fools, but it could be true
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest1784

« Reply #11 on: 2018-12-28 21:42:16 »
Ok so I am on day 2 of trying this approach..  will keep updating as I go...  day 2 now completed

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-12-29 03:45:13 »
pics?? It would be very helpful!  ;D ;D

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-12-30 01:40:17 »
I noticed today Anusol is sold in my local supermarket.  I’m curious enough about this to give it a try.  Next time I’m there I’ll buy a tube. I’ll keep at it until I’ve used the full tube and then decide if it’s worth continuing. I’ll report back.  :)
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-12-30 01:45:19 »
3 years later, my foreskin has deffo shrunk, in fact, there's barely anything left.
To clarify, did it take 3 years of continually applying the Anusol to get your current result or did it happen quicker than that and 3 years later your foreskin has stayed shrunk?
Permanently retracted since 1993