Author Topic: Secret society  (Read 5096 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Secret society
« on: 2017-02-26 10:03:16 »
I was reading some thinking in one of the treads, and it mentioned something like skinning back is like a secret society. Now I must admit that if on other sites I go too. I mention skinning back, people are not sure what I mean. Yes they push there foreskin back, but not to do it 24/7. This site and the thread on techniques is very good, but I wonder are we, people who skin back like a secret society, all the techniques that are available that have been found.

What do others think
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Secret society
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-26 15:20:19 »
Sort of..may be.. I am not sure to be honest..
But I am sure that many people all over the world retract permanently but they don't want to talk about their private places.
My guesses are that 1/3 of uncut men does it..the other 2/3 simply like it more covered.
From my experience I can say I had a talk with couple of guys since I started retracting - one said that I am crazy even talking about something like that, my brother said he is keeping it retracted for 12 + months, the guy I am meeting from time to time got short foreskin that covers half of his glans but he said he likes it more with skin, I saw my cousin once when he was taking a piss..he got his glans fully covered even then, an younger friend that I told to try to keep his skin back told me he loves it. Everybody likes it different.
And after all i think we are sort of secret society spread all over the world. But it is nice to a part of that ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-26 15:32:54 »
The reason i wrote that is i speak to guys and they seem to ask why i skin back, i explain that it will make them less sensitive and  feels good. But some don't understand, they seem to think that guys just want to look cut, without being cut. I explain that some do, but some like doing it for the feeling and to make themselves less sensitive

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-27 03:13:49 »
In a way, we are. But most secret societies have an agenda with much broader implications to society at large. We basically share an interest, which seems strange to most outsiders. We support each other in this practice, and share knowledge, but we don't try to influence others to join, or in any other way. Also, our membership is open and inclusive. We welcome anybody who is interested, and we share knowledge freely. We don't make an effort to keep the knowledge secret at all. The only thing that some of us really hide is the fact that we have this interest at all. But unless we ever try to replace a head of state with one who retracts his foreskin, or something, then I'm not sure we qualify. ;)

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-03-01 17:44:47 »
In a way, we are. But most secret societies have an agenda with much broader implications to society at large. We basically share an interest, which seems strange to most outsiders. We support each other in this practice, and share knowledge, but we don't try to influence others to join, or in any other way. Also, our membership is open and inclusive. We welcome anybody who is interested, and we share knowledge freely. We don't make an effort to keep the knowledge secret at all. The only thing that some of us really hide is the fact that we have this interest at all. But unless we ever try to replace a head of state with one who retracts his foreskin, or something, then I'm not sure we qualify. ;)

It maybe that we don't promote the fact that we pull back, considering the amount of ways and styles.