News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sandking's pulled back journey

Started by sandking, 2017-02-23 15:31:58

Previous topic - Next topic

cavalier

WOW look at that! You have certainly achieved the goal. I know this isn't a circ or an anti-circ group but results like yours prove that surgery should not even be a consideration if there is no medical reason for doing so.

Teasle

soundsgreat87

That's amazing, great job ;D How does it look when it's REALLY soft?

SilverHawk

Hey sandking, i really like your results! What have been your progress to make it that soft?

Can you also tell us your progress and all the methods you've been through and for how many months?

Johnscot

Hi sandking, how long did it take for your skin to stay back on it's own.

sandking

Thanks guys.

As mentioned in the first post, I started my journey by the start of 2017. So it has been almost a year for me. My methods are tapping and glans ring.

Below is the picture of my penis when soft. It will stay like that for a whole day if I dont do any heavy excercises.

Uncut_soldier

Hey man your results are super impressive! What do you use for a glans ring?

RetractedinCornwall

Loving these images and impressed with the colour and texture of your dry glans.Well done and an inspiration to us all to keep trying for full retraction. More pics would be welcome :)

SilverHawk

Quote from: sandking on 2017-11-10 16:48:11
Thanks guys.

As mentioned in the first post, I started my journey by the start of 2017. So it has been almost a year for me. My methods are tapping and glans ring.

Below is the picture of my penis when soft. It will stay like that for a whole day if I dont do any heavy excercises.

Sandking what type of heavy exersices can make your foreskin change its position? In what position does it changes? It pulls over again?

4skin

Question:

The one rubber/silicone ring you wear on that one picture...

How long are you wearing this thing during the day?

I ask because I have the same ring. But after a while wearing it, it starts cutting my frenulum to the point where it really hurts touching it.

And also, when wearing it, my foreskin continues to slip over the ring so it is kinda almost useless to me.

sandking

For glans ring, I have been using this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-pcs-Silicone-Time-Delay-Penis-Ring-Cock-Rings-Adult-Products-Male-Sex-Toys-Crystal-Ring/32735413904.html They are pretty good comparing the price.

Heavy excercises I am talking about including running, weighted squats ...

QuoteQuestion:
The one rubber/silicone ring you wear on that one picture...
How long are you wearing this thing during the day?
I ask because I have the same ring. But after a while wearing it, it starts cutting my frenulum to the point where it really hurts touching it.
And also, when wearing it, my foreskin continues to slip over the ring so it is kinda almost useless to me.

I wear it almost 24/7. Yeah that one is pretty rubbish. After a few months, it is broken. I purchased other rings (link above)

sandking

Guys,

Thank you very much for following me on this journey. It is pretty awesome for me to experience the feeling of being cut.

I made a decision to go with circumcision. My appointment is scheduled today 17 Nov.

I am excited and cannot wait for a "new" me :)

SilverHawk

Just what made you take this decision since you had achieved your goal? Curius

Kylar

Sad to see another fine cock go under the knife...

sandking

The decision to go with circumcision is totally based on my personal preference. To be honest, without trying autocircumcision, I dont think I will go with that approach.

Anyway my pulled back journey officially ended on 17 Nov 2017.

Here is a pic of my "new" member. I am more than happy with it :)

Thanks guys!