Author Topic: foreskin shrinkage/auto retract  (Read 10580 times)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
foreskin shrinkage/auto retract
« on: 2017-02-21 07:06:05 »
I wonder if you guys know any method that can shrink the foreskin.. Like using some creams or oils, exercises?
Ever since I remember myself after sex or piss I have always been pulling my foreskin forward as far as it can having overhang even while erect.
That way I was sure nothing will touch my super sensitive glans...
So for that reason I have long foreskin and even after almost 10 months of permanent retraction if I roll the skin forword while soft it doesn't auto retract when I get hard which I really really want.
Any ideas will be appreciated :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: foreskin shrinkage/auto retract
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-21 08:42:20 »
Well from my experience it is a time thing. now when i have my foreskin over the end and i get hard, it all goes back, now it never used to years ago. So with keeping it back for many years and as it get's looser, it has gone into to Auto back mode. and all i can put it down to is time. it takes time. Ask me again in 20 years time...lol
Plus, you have only been permanently retracted for only 10 month's.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-21 09:45:07 »
A friend of mine that started autocirc 2 years ago (he got the idea from me) told me that now his foreskin now autoretracts around 90%.

Offline Sigra

« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-21 12:49:58 »
I've noticed some shrinkage too.

Based on what I've read, I don't think it's literal foreskin shrinkage but stretching of the frenulum - being stretched and therefore looser, the frenulum doesn't pull the foreskin over the head. I may be wrong but that seems to be the consensus of opinion amongst long time retractors.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-02-21 12:56:14 »
I would say, i have some shrinkage, i notice now that if i pull my skin right over my head, i used to have a few millimetres of hang, now i do not, it could be my head is bigger, or i have a bigger flare than i used to. I can say thought that i have shrunk a little but not a lot. Sure when i am hard my skin will go back it self near 100% and it takes some effort when hard to pull it forward as it stays back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-02-22 07:51:44 »
When you put it back forward when hard, does it go back again?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-02-22 10:09:40 »
If you ask me it depends..if I pull it forward with light pressure it goes to about half the glans and it goes back by itself but if I really squeeze it over the tip it stays forward covering the glans about 80%.
So from what I've read here I'm still in the very beginning of retraction and must wait more to achieve the auto retraction..which I don't mind...
But still noone mentioned any sort of cream or exercise that can spees up the process..may be there isn't any :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-02-22 10:38:45 »
Well, I can't answer definitively, because I've yet to achieve the full auto-retract on erection, but I do have some thoughts. First off, you asked for any creams or exercised that would help shrink the foreskin. I am unaware of any creams that will do this. As for exercises, I have read on some Japanese sites that they recommend stretching the skin width-wise in order to shrink it length-wise. That sort of makes sense to me. If you've ever stretched a piece of fabric in one direction, it sort of contracts in the perpendicular direction. Also, Soundsgreat87 mentioned somewhere that, after wearing his foreskin pulled back for a year, with his steel ring method, it now auto retracts on erection. He has also expressed that he thinks stretching the inner foreskin length-wise can help. If I remember correctly, he says that if the inner foreskin is longer than the outer, this allows it to "blossom" out more, and cause the outer skin to roll back. It's sort of a chain reaction. I can say that I have tried his method, albeit for a much shorter duration, and it did make my foreskin start to auto-retract a bit; in so far as, if I push it only half way up over the glans while erect, it will pop back behind it. Sort of how you described. Also, I use a plastic napkin ring in stead of a steel ring. This ring is a bit wider, I think. Definitely wider in relation to my penis size. So it does stretch the skin width-wise quite a bit. Coincidence? I'm thinking not. Hope some of that helps.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-02-22 16:05:51 »
Because I can't translate that in english.... bobenc0 will understand it... and hopefully he will translate it :)
Брат, намери си крем с колаген :D

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-02-22 16:54:16 »
If you ask me it depends..if I pull it forward with light pressure it goes to about half the glans and it goes back by itself but if I really squeeze it over the tip it stays forward covering the glans about 80%.
So from what I've read here I'm still in the very beginning of retraction and must wait more to achieve the auto retraction..which I don't mind...
But still noone mentioned any sort of cream or exercise that can spees up the process..may be there isn't any :)

I don't  think there is cream as such, the streaching of skin may help, i will also look at this
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #10 on: 2020-09-20 16:54:04 »
Hello, I think there's true in all

-the foreskin stretches to the girth when it's behind the glans or even when pulled far back and straighten to the base

-the head grows bigger uncovered

-also the dryiness of ridged band makes it shrinking like,while on the other hand moisture keeps it more flexible and so stretchable over bigger surface