Author Topic: my (ad)venture into a bare head life  (Read 9082 times)

Offline sebix

my (ad)venture into a bare head life
« on: 2017-02-06 21:49:42 »
Hi,
As I mentioned in my last post, the time to open my own thread has finally come.
This will be a short summary of last few days of my living with a bare head.

To start, I'll just mention that I didn't have to deal with oversensitive head as it was already used, somehow, to being exposed. I can say I'm quite familiar with chastity play, have been locked up for some time so my glans got used to breathe more or less freely. I won't write more about it as chastity is far beyond this forum's topic but feel free to PM me in case of questions.

I wanted to start with the spoon method but my foreskin didn't want to stay in place, sticking to the spoon or finger and jumping back into its original position, where it stayed for almost 40 years of my life.
The tape method looked promising, I somehow survived 2 or 3 days with it, checking if my foreskin stays in place like every 30 mins.

Then I tried the coin method and I was happy with it. Until I realised that going 36 hrs without untying it for cleanup and drying is a terrible mistake. The effects of natural body moist and probably edges too sharp after 36 hrs are awful. Don't want to show results. Or maybe I should, as a warning for other guys who may be as impatient as I am and make all the experienced people here laugh their asses off and say "we told you".

Since yesterday I stayed with the spoon-tape method and I even liked the feeling of tape pushing on the glans. I retracted the foreskin, stuck the elastic soft tape just behind the glans and enjoyed getting an erection right away.
The foreskin eventually started rolling on the tape on its own but it wasn't a pleasant view as it's still swollen after my very own personal failure with the coin method.

Anyway, I'm closing the bare head week with my foreskin rolled forward again. I started feeling uncomfortable when the top of my head was rubbing against underwear and I noticed the area around my urethra got red. I hope it's not an infection.

Last but not least, I may have an unusual problem with the frenulum and it's not even about a short one. It doesn't look like a soft thin tissue, it's more like flat area of thick skin which sometimes become keratinised. Sounds like booking an appointment with an urologist and talking about frenuloplasty. I'm too scared to deal with my foreskin myself. Having a sip for courage may help but alcohol and any kind of surgical intervention don't go very well together.

I'm thinking about posting some pics of my fren (tomorrow maybe) - would any of experienced guys here be kind enough to share their expert point of view?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: my (ad)venture into a bare head life
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-06 23:55:16 »
Hey sebix!

What happened with the coin method?? You don't have to show but a description is fine... it's possible you had an allergic reaction to the metal of the coin, if it's coated in nickel (some people are sensitive to it).

Various parts of my glans looked red and irritated when I first started too.

And sure, I can let you know what I think about your frenulum!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-07 08:34:33 »
Nice read. good luck.

Offline sebix

« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-07 11:22:05 »
Everything was wrong - except the coin method itself  :)
The coin had edges which turned out to be too sharp for the foreskin, I shouldn't have used a sticky tape to hold it in place, even though it's been a breathable fabric plaster and I should have been checking for possible skin irritations. The coin placement was not perfect either, I put it too far away from glans.
Speaking of results, cuts caused by the coin heal quickly, the skin around my urethra is almostback to normal so there shouldn't be any inflammation or infection there.
Anyway, the coin returned to my wallet (I washed it, of course ;) ), I found a button with rounded edges and I placed it in, presumably, proper position right below the glans (so that the foreskin doesn't roll over the head). As I work from home today and I am alone, I'm sitting at my laptop with pants down and enjoying the view of my foreskin, retracted again :D

Offline europeandude

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-02-07 14:49:46 »
pics?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-02-07 20:40:05 »
Buttons are nice to use for coin method but kind of hard to find the right size and they are curved most of the times.
I still use a regular coin but really get discomfort after couple of hours because of the edges too
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline sebix

« Reply #6 on: 2017-02-07 23:00:20 »
Sorry, guys, no pics for now, I'd better wait until coin cuts are healed and swelling disappears.
For now, I "wear" the button on the left side of my Little FriendTM to avoid messing up with cuts, which are healing quickly, btw.

bobenc0,
Before finding the button I'm using now (even though it seems a little bit too big), I thought about making a coin more "foreskin-friendly".
Wrapping a coin with plaster, a fabric elastic adhesive tape, which can be bought in ie. pharmacy and which can be used to fix and secure bandages in their place. It would still require careful preparation (to ie. reduce any sharp plaster folds) but looks easier than looking for a perfect button ;)
On the other hand, a piercing ring would be the best for the coin method - made of stainless hypo-allergenic steel.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-02-08 23:55:41 »
Sorry, guys, no pics for now, I'd better wait until coin cuts are healed and swelling disappears.
For now, I "wear" the button on the left side of my Little FriendTM to avoid messing up with cuts, which are healing quickly, btw.

bobenc0,
Before finding the button I'm using now (even though it seems a little bit too big), I thought about making a coin more "foreskin-friendly".
Wrapping a coin with plaster, a fabric elastic adhesive tape, which can be bought in ie. pharmacy and which can be used to fix and secure bandages in their place. It would still require careful preparation (to ie. reduce any sharp plaster folds) but looks easier than looking for a perfect button ;)
On the other hand, a piercing ring would be the best for the coin method - made of stainless hypo-allergenic steel.
You might also consider using the finger tip cut from a rubber glove to cover the coin for comfort.

Offline sebix

« Reply #8 on: 2017-02-09 19:54:10 »
You might also consider using the finger tip cut from a rubber glove to cover the coin for comfort.
Thanks, mate! I haven't even thought about it :)
I'll definitely use your hint once I'm back to the coin method.

Until my foreskin recovers from cuts, I'll stick to other ways of keeping the head bare. Which is the feeling I already love, btw.
Since yesterday I wear a glans ring, this keeps the foreskin away from the head and it's comfortable enough to wear it all the time. And I don't need to check every half an hour whether the foreskin stays back, I'm just sure the ring does the job.

Speaking of pics, please be patient :)
And I need to figure out the most convenient way to get rid of all EXIF/IPCT image data and make sure my smartphone doesn't upload them immediately to a cloud :D My quick guess is that the flight / offline mode may do the trick.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2017-02-09 23:35:51 »
Usually the camera or gallery application - or possibly cloud apps such as dropbox, drive, or onedrive - are the ones responsible for auto-uploading pics. I hate it  >:(

I know IrfanView (free image viewer) can strip EXIF tags but it can be a little awkward to do so.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-02-10 13:44:23 »
Hey sebix!

What happened with the coin method?? You don't have to show but a description is fine... it's possible you had an allergic reaction to the metal of the coin, if it's coated in nickel (some people are sensitive to it).

Various parts of my glans looked red and irritated when I first started too.

And sure, I can let you know what I think about your frenulum!

I found the spoon method worked if the skin and spoon where damp or wet, as i had the same issue you had
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline sebix

« Reply #11 on: 2017-02-13 21:47:03 »
So... looks like today I had to start from the beginning - but I don't think about giving up.
I've been with a glans ring for a few days but my foreskin started to pull forward due to various conditions.
Long days in the office (incl. weekend), lot of travelling and freezing cold outside resulted in shy turtle. ;D

So I'm going back to the coin method, wrapped in finger tip cut from a rubber glove (thanks jdm for the tip).
I'll be more patient this time and wait for the drying to happen naturally. Looks like I wanted results too fast and rubbing the foreskin and glans with surgical spirit caused some sort of allergic reaction. I don't want to tell anything more, I hate admitting my own mistakes :)

The good news is - having the head covered for almost the whole day, made the glans tissue and inner foreskin fully heal
And yes, I'm going to eventually post some pics tomorrow.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-02-14 09:24:38 »
Good news :)
Keep it up and good luck.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !