News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratinisation

Started by dal1189, 2016-12-03 03:30:41

Previous topic - Next topic

dal1189

Hi
I was wondering that if I keep it back long enough to be keratinised, and in the future I decide I want to pull the foreskin back forward and not have it exposed anymore, would the keratinision process reverse?

Hazeleye

Quote from: dal1189 on 2016-12-03 03:30:41

I was wondering that if I keep it back long enough to be keratinised, and in the future I decide I want to pull the foreskin back forward and not have it exposed anymore, would the keratinision process reverse?

As far as I know, the keratinision process should reverse. Personal experience: For 30 years I was pulled back, then for 20 years I was pulled forward. After that period I was so sensitive that I could not stand to be pulled back. It has taken me 6 more years of having short pulled back periods to allow me now to recently remain continually back.

The problem with pulling forward, the sebaceous glands that provide the protective oily sebum dry up if pulled back for a long period. You would have to provide a lotion for the first while to prevent balanitis like irritation.

camchain

I have had no problems so far and don't forget, cut guys don't have no choice. How do they go on.

Dude Uncut

I experimented eith this.After having been pulled back about 2 years or so i decided i wanted to try to go back and in a few weeks sensitivity came back to previous values and the skin was thin and moist.However,i have insane sensitivity when i wear my foreskin the way it was intended and don't last very long during intercourse or other types of stimulation.Also found orgasms to be more intense after some keratinisation,as it doesn't get painful after the first 10 seconds.You could theoretically fine tune your sensitivity,by pulling back just enough to desensitize a bit,but not do much you feel circumcised.I also went commando in denim jeans a while back,fully pulled back.It's a bit intense at first,but afterwards the skin becomes strong and can widstand all sorts of abuse;).

halfard

'I also went commando in denim jeans a while back, fully pulled back. It's a bit intense at first'

I been keeping my foreskin retracted for years and the head has keratinised.  I go commando often and wearing short cut-off jeans.  Strolling up to nudist beach, anticipation and cock rubbing gets me semi ready to strip off.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Andy

Yes, de-keratinization even happens with cut guys who undergo foreskin restoration.  There will be a period of time where the keratinization "flakes" off as moisture is restored to the glans as it is re-covered by the foreskin.

ej3939

The head of the penis can return to it's original state but I'm not sure the inner foreskin ever returns to it's original state.

jdm

Quote from: ej3939 on 2022-09-25 20:57:12
The head of the penis can return to it's original state but I'm not sure the inner foreskin ever returns to it's original state.
Why would you say that? Please explain your reasoning.

nunchuks

My sensitivity used to come back when I wore my foreskin forward for a day or two. I think its more that foreskin makes your glans moist, which creates sensitivity. I think the lifelong keratinization effect that intactivists speak about is BS.