Author Topic: Penis Pump and Retraction  (Read 5493 times)

Offline ted danson69

Penis Pump and Retraction
« on: 2016-11-15 02:55:30 »
Hello Brothers,

I have to say this website revolutionized my whole world. I use the spoon method daily and I'm am soon going to start with a retainer/cockring. Anyways I just wanted to express gratitude.

But back to the topic at hand. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using a penis pump.
I hope to add just a little size, not too much and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with penis pumps and pulling back.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Penis Pump and Retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2016-11-15 04:47:50 »

But back to the topic at hand. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using a penis pump.
I hope to add just a little size, not too much and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with penis pumps and pulling back.

ted danson69, I am not certain if you are seeking the effects of penis pumping and pulled back as a combined effect, but  https://www.pumptoys.com/  is a forum of pumpers with lots of info.  https://www.pumptoys.com/  is a site with lots of information on pumping as well as pumping supplies.  If you are truly brave and like some risk, then   https://penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/bib-uli-thing.html  provides some of the same effects as pumping, but with greater risk. The latter site would not provide the observations made below about loosening the foreskin.

This forum would not be the site to engage in detailed instructions on basic pumping since it is rather technical and this is not the thread for that. Personally, I would be cautious about combining penis pumping and being seriously pulled back.

Pumping will cause the foreskin to create what is called a "donut", where lymph engorges the foreskin, stretching it larger and making it much looser. Should your foreskin be loose, this may not be what you are looking for. However, should you have a tighter, phimosis type of condition, then perhaps this might be good for you to help loosen the opening.

Cheers on your efforts, though!

Offline ted danson69

« Reply #2 on: 2016-11-15 04:54:56 »
Dude thank you so much for the information and the advice. Really appreciate it. Would you PM me as to talk possibly more indepth about this?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-11-15 10:17:40 »

Pumping will cause the foreskin to create what is called a "donut", where lymph engorges the foreskin, stretching it larger and making it much looser. Should your foreskin be loose, this may not be what you are looking for. However, should you have a tighter, phimosis type of condition, then perhaps this might be good for you to help loosen the opening.

Cheers on your efforts, though!
Interesting to know thanks for the info
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-11-19 11:45:06 »
I am not any sort of expert at pumping, but I have done a little bit of experimenting. In particular I am interested in the prospect of enlarging only the glans, in the hope that this will make keeping the foreskin retracted easier. I don't know if this is something you're interested in, or if you want to pump the entire penis, but there are a few specialized cylinders designed specifically for pumping just the glans.