News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

2 month progress (Huge changes)

Started by brycekez, 2024-03-04 21:27:43

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

Okay, it's officially been two months, and here are the physical and mental changes I've noticed. For some background information I am a 21 year old bisexual male)

#1 My head finally flared. My head flared like crazy and I love it. I always wondered why I was able to see cut guys dicks through their pants and it's because their glans are flared. Unlike mine, you couldn't see mine through my underwear. Now it's more obvious than ever and I love it! Looking at these pictures of myself makes me so happy. Please let me know what you think!

#2 I lost tons of sensitivity but I'm not mad about it. I like it. I can't imagine how cut guys feel if I feel like I lost the majority of my sensitivity. I have to thrust my dick harder and faster to feel something. maybe it's because my foreskin and glans dried up?

#3 Btw the method I use is one I made up. I use these two rings that hold my foreskin back and I truly feel like this is one of the best methods. It's almost like a glan ring.

#4 I'm extremely confident is amazing. Who knew a 21-year-old guy would be confident from his head being exposed? Enjoy these pictures and please let me know what you think :) Im also soft in the picture below

Gopherbear

Glad it's worked out well for you man.

titomm

gustavinmw219

Good job! You have a beautiful penis.

Traposaurus

Have you got any pictures of the method you've used?

hung.part.timer

Incredible results man - congrats. Keep it up!

Argon

Great result for only 2 months. Now you've experienced it, do you think you'll ever take the big step and make it permanent?
Permanently retracted since 1993

brycekez

Permanently retract? Of course I can't go back :) I love how it makes me feel.

smc13lmao

Quote from: Traposaurus on 2024-03-05 21:03:28
Have you got any pictures of the method you've used?
Or even a description of how you're using the two rings to get these results would be great 👍

CuriousSkinner