News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Slightly tight foreskin

Started by Wacksy, 2016-10-16 10:44:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacksy

Has anyone got a slightly tight foreskin? Mine retracts when soft but not easily when hard. I go for a few weeks at a time skinned back then forward for a bit. It's really difficult pulling it forward again after being back for a few weeks!  I actually find it easier to aim when I pee with the foreskin forward. I've got a really long overhand which kinda acts like a pressure buffer!

guest999

Pretty much the exact same. I tend to go retracted for the day and skin it forward during the night, every few days. But yeah, long overhang- my head is small too, so it goes easily over the head when erect even with whatever I'm wearing to retract.

jdm

Quote from: Wacksy on 2016-10-16 10:44:51
Has anyone got a slightly tight foreskin? Mine retracts when soft but not easily when hard. I go for a few weeks at a time skinned back then forward for a bit. It's really difficult pulling it forward again after being back for a few weeks!  I actually find it easier to aim when I pee with the foreskin forward. I've got a really long overhand which kinda acts like a pressure buffer!
Years ago my foreskin was a little bit tight. Probably not as much as yours, but a little. If I pulled it back, it tended to lock into position behind my glans, and stay there without the need for any sort of device to keep it there. But it didn't take long before it stretched out from being retracted, to the point where it wouldn't lock in behind the head any more. I kinda miss that sometimes, actually. But it is easier to pull the skin tightly back along the shaft now that it's loosened up. I fully expect that yours will also loosen up if you continue to experiment with retraction, even just intermittently.

Jules

Hello, my foreskin got wider too as well as my frenulum got loose due to retraction and exposure. It used to bend the head like a hook down  :D and now doesn't. It takes just few weeks. Peeing was more precise covered through the narrow tip of my foreskin,but never mind ;D