Author Topic: PE and retraction?  (Read 5183 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
PE and retraction?
« on: 2016-09-10 22:41:43 »
I've been surfing some PE forums in order to explore the idea of expanding the glans with the goal of that helping to keep the foreskin behind it. I'm curious if anyone here has experimented with this approach. I have read some discussions about attempts by uncut guys to enlarge/lengthen the penis while not lengthening the foreskin, so as to try and outgrow it, and achieve a state of permanent retraction. The problem with this seems to be that many whole penis enlargement exercises are hard to perform while keeping the foreskin retracted. The technique from the Kumakkey site shown in our gallery (http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=208), can be done while retracted, but it is geared mainly at enlarging just the glans. Personally, I'm more interested in expanding just the head, and I have been looking into specialized vacuum cylinders designed specifically for this purpose. So I'm asking, has anyone else here investigated this? Does anyone have some experience with this?

Offline ted danson69

Re: PE and retraction?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-11-15 09:40:19 »
I currently am waiting for my penis pump to arrive and i'll start to chart my progress. I'm excited to see the results

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: PE and retraction?
« Reply #2 on: 2016-11-15 09:53:03 »
I've been surfing some PE forums in order to explore the idea of expanding the glans with the goal of that helping to keep the foreskin behind it. I'm curious if anyone here has experimented with this approach. I have read some discussions about attempts by uncut guys to enlarge/lengthen the penis while not lengthening the foreskin, so as to try and outgrow it, and achieve a state of permanent retraction. The problem with this seems to be that many whole penis enlargement exercises are hard to perform while keeping the foreskin retracted. The technique from the Kumakkey site shown in our gallery (http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=208), can be done while retracted, but it is geared mainly at enlarging just the glans. Personally, I'm more interested in expanding just the head, and I have been looking into specialized vacuum cylinders designed specifically for this purpose. So I'm asking, has anyone else here investigated this? Does anyone have some experience with this?
I did PE and the skin had to go forward, but would love to make my head bigger, so may try that technique, i don't have a pump though
Love skining back and letting my head show