News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

It's been 6months

Started by newbiepulls, 2023-07-27 17:12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

newbiepulls

Hey guys, how are you all. It's been over 6months since I started pulling back and came across the forum. The forum helped me a lot.
I started with a very sensitive glans but now I can leave my gland exposed without much of irritations. But this forum had all the answers to the questions I had . Now my glans are exposed almost permanently. I feel much more hygienic and I also love the look of it .
Thank you guys

hung.part.timer

guest6404

How about now ? Like if you would try to pull the skin forward does it covers the glans or roll back behind the glans on its own?

Argon

Quote from: Forged on 2023-08-15 05:55:38
How about now ? Like if you would try to pull the skin forward does it covers the glans or roll back behind the glans on its own?
There won't be much change after only 6 months.  I've been permanently retracted since 2003 and still if I roll my foreskin forward over my glans it will stay forward while flaccid, but now rolls back on its own when I'm erect. 
Permanently retracted since 1993

guest6404

Quote from: Argon on 2023-08-16 23:47:11
There won't be much change after only 6 months.  I've been permanently retracted since 2003 and still if I roll my foreskin forward over my glans it will stay forward while flaccid, but now rolls back on its own when I'm erect. 
I had retracted it from past 6 days it stays back all time but sometimes like while sleeping it rolls forward and I wanna really achieve that point were it could roll back on its own behind the glans on even pulling forward manually as I have seen many of them on forum says they acheived it some says it took 1 year some says 2 years let see how much time I it's gonna to take for me